Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Was size 15US released ANYWHERE ?

Saw one listing on ebay which is already sold for a size 15 , highly doubt if there ever was one to begin with...

As I said yesterday I wish these sat to send JB a message but I would not pull the trigger on these without using a 20% off code which meant no SNKRS app today. I personally didn't see the $60 difference with the quality of the one I saw in person. So with planning to get the 10's and 5's in the next 2 weeks I knew I would have been OK losing out.
You gonna wish you grabbed these over those Double Nickels and some 5's once you see those 10 & 5's in person!

As I said yesterday I wish these sat to send JB a message but I would not pull the trigger on these without using a 20% off code which meant no SNKRS app today. I personally didn't see the $60 difference with the quality of the one I saw in person. So with planning to get the 10's and 5's in the next 2 weeks I knew I would have been OK losing out.

You gonna wish you grabbed these over those Double Nickels and some 5's once you see those 10 & 5's in person!
I did grab them from NDC but paid $200 plus tax for these. . I seen these in person. I like the Oreo better than these.

I carted a size 14 about 15 minutes ago at NDC, removed it, and added a size 11. Still in the air if I'm going to cop.

It's iteresting because these sold out super fast in the UK. These seem more available/less demand in the US. People are going mad for them here.

It's iteresting because these sold out super fast in the UK. These seem more available/less demand in the US. People are going mad for them here.
its interesting because people were like "damn nyc gets all the good stuff" when they thought it was limited and now they're like... i'm on the fence, i'd rather save 50 bucks on the next $200 shoe.

Sorry. These all day. I have the chicago 10's that came out 2 years ago so I am good. The #45 will not have me dropping $190. Next cop is hare 7's then a longgggggg break for me unless JB pulls a rabbit out the hat

and they were selling for around $235 US due to the strong US currency vs. EURO

Last edited:
That extra $50 is making people second guess their purchase....LOL 

But if they were limited, but of the same quality, the extra $50 would be worth it.....
laugh.gif

That extra $50 is making people second guess their purchase....LOL 

But if they were limited, but of the same quality, the extra $50 would be worth it.....
laugh.gif
if they were limited waiting in line for an hour for a lotto chance to buy them would be "worth it"

Back
Top Bottom