Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

We are paying reseller prices right now bruh.... It's a loss either way.

Inflation bra! Lol I'm jk . I know how people get here with inflation talk Nothing's the same price anymore nothing ! World we live in . But I'm glad every one copped that truly wanted them.

Last edited:
People who can't afford them still buy them, whether not paying rent, alimony, bills or just put it on the Credit Card, why do you think the average CC debt in the USA is $15,000.

I ended up buying three pairs. No regrets here. This release wasn't super limited but they were more limited than the Oreos and Columbias. When these are all sold out online and in store, you won't be able to find a pair for anything less than $325, believe that lol.
lol and a few pages back you were trying to sell em for $300sum

I refuse to fall for your shenanigans :wink:

I copped four pairs. If anyone missed out, I have two pairs of size 11's for $325 each

Last edited:
Finally came out of comatose just now. Cooked on NDC this morning and managed to cop my pair and a friend's pair. Happy regardless of price tag since these are the best iv's this year.

So glad I didn't have to line up today. A crazy thunderstorm was rocking it outside!

We are paying reseller prices right now bruh.... It's a loss either way.

Inflation bra! Lol I'm jk . I know how people get here with inflation talk Nothing's the same price anymore nothing ! World we live in . But I'm glad every one copped that truly wanted them.
So the cost of putting laser print on these is inflation ? When the last 2 pairs that releases cost 190 ? Umm ok

It's because a lot of people want exclusive and they are willing to pay the extra for it. When they get thru and find out that they aren't the only ones.... The remorse begins to creep in and then the second guessing.

I hear ya, but I don't even think "exclusive" is he right word. Dudes just want what the next dude wants, or more accurately, dudes just want what the next dude wants and doesn't have.

Infrared 6 and legend blue 11 weren't exclusive, but dudes beasted. The history of jordan 6 and even these certainly have more element of exclusion to them (based on production numbers) but since people didn't show up to the store in flocks, cats don't want them.

Crazy how someone else's opinion can dictate one's own purchasing decisions.

Hit my local HOH. Fcfs, about 20 pair behind the register just sittin. The employees were actually pushing them. Askin everyone who came in "u gettin the new 4?" "It's limited...". Same place i hit for my teal 4's. I got the last pair of teals. Lasers are chillin for the moment, might go but definitley movin slower. One kid was sitting there staring at a pair for a half hour trying to talk his dad into buying them.

I really can't take the price point affordability as an argument if those same people were shelling out $190 every weekend for other JB releases. Not to mention they're paying $250 plus easily on retail for shoes released 1-2 years ago and calling them "steals" or "fair".

Hm He does have a point when you think about taxes, shipping, transaction fees, etc. 

Tried carting on snkrs app at 10:10am,didn't expect it for it to work,waited in line for size 11,10mins later jumped back on app what do I see? It's been carted ready for checkout, is it always this easy?

So I just realized, I'm happy for spending $150 as a discount price. These kicks used to regularly cost $150 before discount

Tried carting on snkrs app at 10:10am,didn't expect it for it to work,waited in line for size 11,10mins later jumped back on app what do I see? It's been carted ready for checkout, is it always this easy?

Always this easy. U will be able to score whatever shoe you want for the rest of your life....

Nike is setting prices higher not because of inflation but because it prices out the resellers. So when someone with a program can pick up 20 pairs of $190/$250 sneakers, they will likely not want to go through that process again. For the most part, the reselling "business" is not going to be good. I hope I didn't say anything offensive here. But no, it isn't the laser design that is costing you another $60. 

Who has buyers remorse ? [emoji]128587[/emoji]

heat.gif

Back
Top Bottom