Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

LMFAO im not even saying anything anymore. this dude is OBVIOUSLY salty....cause hes getting no reaction from me anymore but chainposting and talking to himself.

obviously underaged deranged.
Fixed that for you
roll.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ok ok. It's just bickering now. Just leave it alone.
I will leave it alone. The guy is still a moron though. I hope he gets no refund.
Whether u feel that way or not, it's not going to change anything and it's no reason for us to get personal.

Just have to say our peace then move on.
i agree. ive said my piece and im moving on. dude is just proving what i said as fact instead of personal by the way he keeps going and trying to reach for whatever he can to insult me or anyone who agrees with me lol

i hope i get a trollface jordan on the toebox and on the side of the shoe too when my lasers come through. that would be awesome!

I feel so back-and-forth with this release I was able to grab yesterday on NDC but since there was no 12.5 could not get my ideal size.this combined with the fact I heard they weren't really lasered plus the 250 price tag led to me canceling the order.

Today I sold some other kicks and was just like f it might as well see if my mall has any. Found a 10, 11, 11.5, 13 and 14 scattered amongst 3 stores and decided to cop the 13 after seeing in hand and spotting my favorite Jordan almost complete on the toe box (iii) and a toe box troll face also. No my face though that detail is awesome.

Quite nice in hand though I wonder was the OG laser 4 this lightly lasered? Just doesn't feel like it goes too deep

All these new replies!

Man I thought BNB finally released all the carted [emoji]127824[/emoji]s... :rofl:

So from Friday there was a lot of comments. I Got mine in store with ease. So what's the consensus? Easy cop or hard to get, gr or limited?

How do i block somebody so they cannot send me PMs? Somebody in this thread is riding my nuts hard and chain-PMing me.

Back
Top Bottom