Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Naw. I want better prices
I lose because I paid $262 for these :smh:

I feel you...but at the same time we never have to pay the prices they throw at us if we choose not to buy.

Should these have been 180 or lower? Of course. But at least the resell market is not wining.

Who cares about resell market? It's the bottom line that matters to me.
Whether I'm paying a reseller or nike I'm still losing at the $262 price I paid.
Lecture me on the DONT pay if you don't want to all you want. I'm just saying we losing and that I'm not happy about the price.

Whether I'm paying a reseller or nike I'm still losing at the $262 price I paid.
Lecture me on the DONT pay if you don't want to all you want. I'm just saying we losing and that I'm not happy about the price.

I'm not lecturing you at all.

You don't like the price point, then don't buy it.

It's simple.

I'm not lecturing you at all.

You don't like the price point, then don't buy it.

It's simple.
Thanks dad. You the real MVP

2 words bro: Sole Protector ...lol and Rock Em anywhere and everywhere .......but I on the other is debating on waiting till NEXT summer to wear them just because I have a strong feeling a lot of people will be wearing these BUT not going to lie ~it's going to be hard not wear these yet lol

I went for these too dude ! Just had too after I heard about this pack JUST like the fear pack I think the "4s" were the best shoe!!!!!! ...now let's see if I can hold out till next summer to wear them lol

Doubtful dude....Nike finally found out a way to stop or slow down the resellers out there by raising prices now (not unless its a VERY LIMITED shoe like a crazy Foam, or a DB, or a select Allstar hard-to-get shoe) BUT HEY at least now people are alittle cautious at what they really want and are now selective; instead of im going to buy everything that drops attitude

2 words bro: Sole Protector ...lol and Rock Em anywhere and everywhere .......but I on the other is debating on waiting till NEXT summer to wear them just because I have a strong feeling a lot of people will be wearing these BUT not going to lie ~it's going to be hard not wear these yet lol

I went for these too dude ! Just had too after I heard about this pack JUST like the fear pack I think the "4s" were the best shoe!!!!!! ...now let's see if I can hold out till next summer to wear them lol

Doubtful dude....Nike finally found out a way to stop or slow down the resellers out there by raising prices now (not unless its a VERY LIMITED shoe like a crazy Foam, or a DB, or a select Allstar hard-to-get shoe) BUT HEY at least now people are alittle cautious at what they really want and are now selective; instead of im going to buy everything that drops attitude

what the hell are you smoking? put it down & go get fresh air asap

Last edited:

[emoji]128070[/emoji] all true info

Repped for telling people the Truth.. Ice On!!!!

I bought these for JB's price, but this will not be the norm for me. I can tell you that.

Agreed...we have more power as consumers than we think...if we stop buying kicks at this high price...they will drop it. But from their business standpoint...why drop the price if they sell out anyway? This might be the last JB cop from me in a min

glad I was fortunate enough to grab 2 pairs. hurt my wallet but i'm going to rock one now and keep the other pair on ice for a while.

Agreed...we have more power as consumers than we think...if we stop buying kicks at this high price...they will drop it. But from their business standpoint...why drop the price if they sell out anyway? This might be the last JB cop from me in a min

Most definitely. Look how the LeBron 12's have been slashed in price because people hold off from buying at Nike's prices.

Most definitely. Look how the LeBron 12's have been slashed in price because people hold off from buying at Nike's prices.

Slashed in price over weeks of sitting. However, retail on LeBron have never changed. Retail price is most important.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom