Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Slashed in price over weeks of sitting. However, retail on LeBron have never changed. Retail price is most important.
True but I'm just curious why the 4s jumped to 250 retail when the 1s were the normal 180
1s will retail at $160 

OG 1s - $160 

Laser 1s - $185

OG XXs - $220

Laser XXs - $250

OG Dub Zero - $160

Laser Dub Zero - $185

OG IVs - $190

Laser IVs - $250

All of the Lasers had an upcharge

Last edited:
You always know when people don't have an argument or leg to stand on.

Anytime son.

doubt it. you dont have to like a price to pay for a shoe.

just because you dont like a price doesn't mean you can't afford it. you just have a not so happy feeling about it.

1s will retail at $160 

OG 1s - $160 
Laser 1s - $185

OG XXs - $220
Laser XXs - $250

OG Dub Zero - $160
Laser Dub Zero - $185

OG IVs - $190
Laser IVs - $250

All of the Lasers had an upcharge
Good to know....they always charged more for the 4s...that $60 jump tho! I wear GS so don't always pay attention to men size price jumps except this one was a shock to me bc I dont normally drop $180 for GS

At 250 they should be. They are sitting in the burbs out here as well.

Truly couldnt fork over 250 for em. If they were a normal priced jordan I would've

Never could understand how a plain color foam for $230-250 is ok....but certain J's are not. Once these dry up people gonna wish they paid $250. Oh....jb didn't say these were limited....even though they are. Crazy how the market works sometime

Never could understand how a plain color foam for $230-250 is ok....but certain J's are not. Once these dry up people gonna wish they paid $250. Oh....jb didn't say these were limited....even though they are. Crazy how the market works sometime

Haha thats exactly what my homie tried to tell me about these " it's foam price"...but I don't own foams...not my style or my price...but you are right...the market it crazy...all about perception & preference I guess

Haha thats exactly what my homie tried to tell me about these " it's foam price"...but I don't own foams...not my style or my price...but you are right...the market it crazy...all about perception & preference I guess
Even foams have gone up $50+ within the last 10 years.

the difference with the foams and jays is foams have superior quality and the price has always been high... with jays it has gone up 10-20 bucks a year which is crazy because the quality is not that great... exception for the chrome foams which are horrible quality... to be honest im not happy with the 250 price but i like these so it was a must have for me and even had to pay resale for them... i dont cop every pair just the ones i really like and i know if i pass on these the price will only get worse just like the resale of the 1s

Just saw these in person... Terrible

Atleast lasers are tolerable and super soft. Lasers would be piff with solid sole

I doubt it. Not me tho. They arent good enough for me to care that I missed out on it.

Also other than all black foams, I would burn every pair of foams in the world if I could. How a shoe so ugly could be so popular is beyond me

Also other than all black foams, I would burn every pair of foams in the world if I could. How a shoe so ugly could be so popular is beyond me
tumblr_inline_nlp4om8GSL1qzwp6u.gif

Just saw these in person... Terrible

Atleast lasers are tolerable and super soft. Lasers would be piff with solid sole
so which one is it ...

terrible or tolerable

not the same imo. Steamed cauliflower is tolerable, brussels sprouts are terrible 

Back
Top Bottom