Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

so I was able too get my size 11.5

that APP did the same thing today. it pops up size when you hit buy, did it three times

but now I know how to avoid that....

Nike is setting prices higher not because of inflation but because it prices out the resellers. So when someone with a program can pick up 20 pairs of $190/$250 sneakers, they will likely not want to go through that process again. For the most part, the reselling "business" is not going to be good. I hope I didn't say anything offensive here. But no, it isn't the laser design that is costing you another $60. 

You have no idea what you're saying.. They can care less about pricing out resellers because resellers are part of the hype train which is good for Nike. It is the laser print and a little the quality. Laser 1 OG's were $185, why wouldn't they do the same for the Chicago 1's which resellers are gonna make far more off of. I disagree with you completely.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're saying.. They can care less about pricing out resellers because resellers are part of the hype train which is good for Nike. It is the laser print and a little the quality. Laser 1 OG's were $185, why wouldn't they do the same for the Chicago 1's which resellers are gonnaake far more off of. I disagree with you completely.
what if they make 500k like they did the legend 11s? u know columbia 11s were grails for people right? like shadow 1s status for you guys. i think people are trying to sell them for like 30 bucks profit. every time nike releases a pricier shoe: the labs, the lasers, etc. they bomb. 

so unless you are able to only get the fragments, royals, bred 1s, just dons... it won't be easy. 

sure they aren't looking to price out every reseller. they are pricing out the resellers that buy 4 fsrs. 

and how do you know the chicago 1s are going to make "far more" for the resellers? we don't know what nike is up to, no one can say they know for sure. but we can all agree that people trying to buy to flip are not finding it easy to do... or as easy to do.

Last edited:
Slam Dunk 6s were $250. No one complained about them.

However, JB has been releasing too often. People are starting to pick and choose.

to get back on subject though, these 4s are really nice and like i said, if i passed on the teals, i woulda bought these for sure. oreos didn't do it for me but i do like the 4s a lot. 

what if they make 500k like they did the legend 11s? u know columbia 11s were grails for people right? like shadow 1s status for you guys. i think people are trying to sell them for like 30 bucks profit. every time nike releases a pricier shoe: the labs, the lasers, etc. they bomb. 

so unless you are able to only get the fragments, royals, bred 1s, just dons... it won't be easy. 

sure they aren't looking to price out every reseller. they are pricing out the resellers that buy 4 fsrs. 

and how do you know the chicago 1s are going to make "far more" for the resellers? we don't know what nike is up to, no one can say they know for sure. but we can all agree that people trying to buy to flip are not finding it easy to do... or as easy to do.

History will repeat itself on the Chicago 1's just like the other classic 1's. Mark my words. Resellers are going to to flourish and this release everyone is calling a GR won't be. Nike is smart, GR's for the most part up until some grails drop then they pull the plug on the GR. That's how they pull you back in. It's the Nike way.

And Yesss, the price will stay $160..

Last edited:
History will repeat itself on the Chicago 1's just like the other classic 1's. Mark my words. Resellers are going to to flourish and this release everyone is calling a GR won't be. Nike is smart, GR's for the most part up until some grails drop then they pull the plug on the GR. That's how they pull you back in. It's the Nike way.

And Yesss, the price will stay $160..
how'd the columbia 11s do? or are people still sitting on them holding out for $250

Stop whining about the prices and discuss the shoes. Did anybody get any significant prints on there's? My dude got Jordan face. I haven't examined my 2nd pair yet to see what I got...

The only thing I didn't like about this shoe is the price. Other than that, for a Jordan fan it is a classic for the collection.

1. A pearl finish(a pearl for 30 years)on the classic 4 celebrating those 30 years of Jordan shoes
2. Laser print celebrating Jordan's shoes and his career accomplishments
3. One of the best tongue tags ever :smokin

The only thing I didn't like about this shoe is the price. Other than that, for a Jordan fan it is a classic for the collection.

1. A pearl finish(a pearl for 30 years)on the classic 4 celebrating those 30 years of Jordan shoes
2. Laser print celebrating Jordan's shoes and his career accomplishments
3. One of the best tongue tags ever
smokin.gif
might go over to the mall and get a pair now if people abandoned their raffle tickets lol. too tempted. 

Back
Top Bottom