Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Can anyone confirm or deny if the leather on these is as soft as laser ones?

It's not. The tongue is the only part that is soft to the touch.. The rest is pretty stiff. But, I figured that much since it has to maintain its shape especially around the toebox since it's all one piece.

ANYONE NOTICE HOW STICKY THESE THINGS ARE....LIKE JORDAN ACTUALLY CRIED ON MY KICKS...

Last edited by a moderator:
how'd the columbia 11s do? or are people still sitting on them holding out for $250

C'mon now.. Do you not know your shoes? 11's are always mass produced compared to the 1 OG's. That's not even a good comparison . 11's are always a GR and prices stay flat for a while. By summer and after those prices will jump. 1's jump in much less time. These are on the same level as Breds & Royals imo. Only OG 1 classic that were some what of a GR was the Blk/White but that still didn't have no where near the numbers of any of the 11's.

Last edited:

ANYONE NOTICE HOW STICKY THESE THINGS ARE....LIKE JORDAN ACTUALLY CRIED ON MY KICKS...
Sticky Tears from a ONE eyed Snaked! 
embarassed.gif

haha

The things people come up with just to troll...

Decent effort though I still smiled.

C'mon now.. Do you not know your shoes? 11's are always mass produced compared to the 1 OG's. That's not even a good comparison . 11's are always a GR and prices stay flat for a while. By summer and after those prices will jump. 1's jump in much less time. These are on the same level as Breds & Royals imo. Only OG 1 classic that were some what of a GR was the Blk/White but that still didn't have no where near the numbers of any of the 11's.
I heard the B/W's were not a GR but people just slept hard on them. Who knows though.

Back
Top Bottom