Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Yeah I had the opposite happen to me, I tried selling them on eBay, a person won the auction and then never wanted to pay up lol, had to open an unpaid item case. You can leave a negative feedback to the seller, but yeah it is a waste of time when people flake out. 

I been a member for over 3 months,join date 1/9/15 I have over 700+ post. I've been trying to contact bigj about selling on this site,he doesn't respond to me can any1 tell me what I need to do to start selling on here

Went to a local footaction.

They had some in stock but wouldn't let me use my military discount.

Guy told me these were a quickstrike... :smh: :lol:

I said policy on new release is two weeks after the release date, discounts are fair game.

He said but bro...these are a quickstrike. :smh:

I'm out. Let them sit.

He said but bro...these are a quickstrike.
mean.gif

Lol dude was delusional. 

I just laughed and walked out. I called and they told me some items can always be excluded. I told them they need to come up with a better policy so I know what the rules are.

Not a huge deal. I have a pair and wanted a 2nd but it has to be at a discount. 20% would be ok.

I see a couple of Laser 1s sitting at the local finish line which came out in Feb, so I'm not sure what's so quickstrike about these. 

October's Very Own  @welcomeOVO

Follow

OVO POP UP STORE // APRIL 4TH - 30TH 112 1/2 S. LA BREA, LOS ANGELES OPEN MON-SAT 11-7, SUN 12-6 + EASTER SUNDAY

I wonder if they'll have any suprises like some OVO Jordan's for sale

I highly doubt the shoes will be available... they're usually only given to F&F. We can't even get them at the OVO store here in T.O. Only time I know of that he's given the shoes out to the public was during Drake Night for a Raptors game. He gave out 2 pairs. Amir Johnson has a pair as well.

I got dirty shoe strings as well. Unds'd today and loosen shoe strings.....brown marks everywhere

I got dirty shoe strings as well. Unds'd today and loosen shoe strings.....brown marks everywhere
It attracts dirt. Just asked on our care and maintenance thread whats the best way to clean wax laces. Btw i hate the factory laces. Its too tight. I switch to a much smaller wax laces.

i was able to get a pair today and im excited about them... slightly less than retail courtesy of my local nike outlet but like others say i got dirty laces which suck... overall im a happy camper

Back
Top Bottom