Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

eBay has gotten smart to it now though. If you get a bid and cancel the auction for any reason, you still have to pay the seller fees relative to the highest bid. 
True, but thats only if you cancel the auction while it's still active.  If you cancel the order AFTER you were paid, all that happens is you get your ebay fees back and it shows up in your canceled order history. Went thru this when I won some unlucky 13 sb's for $140. Dude canceled my order and refunded my order with no reason. Jerk. 

I was able to pick up a pair from my local outlet (paid retail) and i must say these are nice my laces were clean so I'm pretty stoked.

It attracts dirt. Just asked on our care and maintenance thread whats the best way to clean wax laces. Btw i hate the factory laces. Its too tight. I switch to a much smaller wax laces.
They look so nice with a fresh pair of laces. Mine were all dirty too!

How are y'all keeping these clean?I normally use regular old shoe cleaner from champs,but I don't want to ruin the laser print on these.

Been back and forth on these, really thinking about pulling the trigger. I'd like to get them under retail but that may be a pipe dream...

Speaking of clean. This is the definition of wear your kicks...
Not mine but from my FB group.

This dude is enjoying his shoes and wearing it the way it should be.

Last edited:
Speaking of clean. This is the definition of wear your kicks...
Not mine but from my FB group.

This dude is enjoying his shoes and wearing it the way it should be.
More like he's beating them up, how about showing the whole shoe?

Back
Top Bottom