Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

my first successful rsvp
debating if i should even pick them up, was just going to use them as trade bait but it seems these will be easy to get

the more i see them the more i want them.

still want to get a pair of black toe 1's
30t6p3b.gif

ugh i already knew that ntsf is full of sh*t but tried to rsvp regardless. i got my 10.5 dm in within 12 seconds and still got nothing.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Like GrizzlyAnimal and perhaps others have responded, we now have moved to 8 AM Eastern launch times to match Nike's releases. This will be standard going forward.

EastbayRep - Ryan

"Stand going forward" as in continuing to match Nike or releasing at 8 AM Eastern?

Anyone know if jimmyjazz will release the military 4s at midnight? or do they do 8 am releases now too?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Like GrizzlyAnimal and perhaps others have responded, we now have moved to 8 AM Eastern launch times to match Nike's releases. This will be standard going forward.

EastbayRep - Ryan

"Stand going forward" as in continuing to match Nike or releasing at 8 AM Eastern?
Well nike does em 8am eastern so its the same thing either way

I think I'm gonna have to pay attention to when NDC posts there supply. I can think of anywhere else I'd get a 13.5

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Took NTLA awhile to send out DMs. I replied like a minute or so after and got my confirm from NTLA a little while ago. I don't really even want em but in case Yeezy falls thru I got an alternative with no hassle. Makes it 1/5 for Twitter RSVP.

congrats, but i dont get how you get a dm when you rsvp'd to ntla a minute or so, when i responded literally within 3-5 secs! i havent gotten a dm?!! my format is correct cause i've scored on rsvp's before, but im starting to wonder how nike does this whole rsvp thing....is it just a random choice from when they end the rsvp? cause thats bs! they need to make us aware if its a lottery system and not first reply first serve.
one thing we are  all forgetting is that each cel phone provider operates at a different rate and depending on your location and whether or not you have wifi/(and depending on how good the wifi is) all effects the rsvp system

Man, I'm loving these more and more as the days pass.

White > Off-White 
Very reminiscent of the OG's back in the day. 

314z97c.jpg

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I called my local Footaction and the girl I spoke with said there was already a line SMFH

What ? A line already, this is getting crazy. Smh

I figure this will be an easy buy. I want to wake up early and get in and out. Most likely wear them the same day.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I figure this will be an easy buy. I want to wake up early and get in and out. Most likely wear them the same day.

At this point it's looking like the cool grey XIIs had more hype than these
roll.gif

thank god i still have my 06 pair. i dunno why jb continues to change the air chambers color...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Man, I'm loving these more and more as the days pass.

White > Off-White 
Very reminiscent of the OG's back in the day. 

what year are those from? or is that what the hanging tag looks like?

314z97c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom