Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

NDC won't let me purchase... I am doubting there is really a FSR.... One of my favs of all time, had em in 7th grade and in 06.... nice refresh without lackluster quality and discomfort of the last reissue- lol!

Obtained my pair this morning and for the low 
pimp.gif
. Busting out my Cav's today, the weather is nice where I'm located (90 degrees).
IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

I'm sure this has been hashed out a number of times, but does anyone else notice that these fit more TTS than the Cement IV's?  I'm typically a 9.5 in Jordans and I needed to get a size 9 for the WC IV's, but the size 9 in the Military IV's feel a little bit smaller.  
Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.  

Alex

Completely agree

the only reason why these didnt sell out is because everyone is on the hunt to get the yeezys...once they strike out on the yeezys then they will cop the 4s...

well im pretty upset i bought off crooked tounges last night didnt think i would be able to cop this morning, but now its 3:00PM here in Michigan and there is still a FSR on NDC SMH i paid 205 Shipped from CT.. anyone else mad that paid that extra 30$? Becuase now i know i am lol

this release reminds me of the black/red 6s... they sat at first, then eventually sell out, and then resale value starts creeping up... moral of the story? if you want them, buy them now regardless of how they are selling /rant

xguKal.jpg

w/ a military discount - not even going to complain- folks at NT Scottsdale were polite, to the point and made the effort to ensure everything got what they wanted

Wish all releases could be like this.

Didn't intend to cop in the 1st place, but like how they look in person. Was able to get them at footlocker.com at 10am central time while I was at the movie theatre. Was really surprised they had a FSR at that time

wow first time ever I seen a retro Jordan sitting w/aFSR on NDC at noon on RD. Making me even more lazy to drive to NTLA to pick up my rsvp pair.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Wait, so these are sitting now?!

But they just came out today......
th

indifferent.gif

I don't get it.

They'll be gone at the stores at the end of the weekend. Most likely online sites have sold out by now

These are a bit more TTS than the White cement IV's but I still feel these are a 1/2 big. The White Cement IV's were like boats; I had to get a size 8 in those and I still had a ton of room to move.

Really surprised to see short lines at my mall. A very civilized release unlike some others. I think resellers are getting the message.

If anyone wants a size 10, I'm about to drop these out of my nikestore.com cart. Just realized I still have them there from this morning, need to make room for the Yeezys. Lol

called finishline and told em to give me free shipping or i was gonna cancel and order with nike.com. they hooked it up. so call if you want to try for free shipping

decided not to pick up my RSVP pair from NTLA. The only time I actually win an RSVP lol.

and if jordans are still on shelves after 12 noon on a release day that means they are sitting!!! lol

For those who ordered from End, I just got my tracking and it says they will be delivered by 5pm Friday.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

For those who ordered from End, I just got my tracking and it says they will be delivered by 5pm Friday.

how much was it with shipping from end?

just got to the mall at 3pm, and walked out with my size 11. Even used a $25 coupon.

This is too easy. I hope Nike doing the Yeezy @*%% every weekend, so we can cop this smoothly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no, its the stupid system they have in place. they will be sold out by the end of the day so how exactly is that sitting?
grin.gif
anything that doesnt sell out withing a few hours of release I.E Playoffs, cement 4s, cavs 4s is considered sitting to me

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

ohhh now the pair of IV's i was trying to buy at 8am is back in my cart. thats cool.

**removed**....

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by Vancity74

how much was it with shipping from end?

$16

\
i just hope i dont get slapped with a custom fee. especially if these are still sitting at stores.

FYI, i just checked FNL.com
put a 9.5 in my cart, im at the checkout menu now. so they still got em on there.

Back
Top Bottom