Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

the fact that i had to buy my pair from overseas
30t6p3b.gif

Great pics of all those IV's!Militaries were my second J ever back in the late eighties. Returned fire red IV's for them after the inside of the heel wore through and my heel was right up against the plastic. Then it happened to my militaries, too..Returned THOSE for black and silver V's..

Wow, I just got the backorder email from eastbay too. I thought that these were going to be an easy cop, but now I might just cancel my order and see if any local spots still have them in stock.

Originally Posted by DatMezkinBoy

Quick comparison. The white on these is not pure white like the wc but close to off white. 2012 on the left, 2006 on the right, wc in the middle
5of2bn.jpg

Nice comparison pic there.
Future, what kind of camera do you use?  Those pics you posted were 
pimp.gif

I got the same backorder email from FTL too. If they cancel my order, 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Especially since this was supposed to a GR and since I supposedly had them for sure ordering off FTL and decided not to even get em in person at the mall then I'm done with it 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Really like this shoe... Also, liked that I didn't have to deal with BS picking them up... I'm sure 6/23 won't go as smooth

Are there any noticeable differences between this release of the Military IV's and the last retros? Just want to know if I should pick up a pair since I still have 3 DS pairs of the last release.

For the people that got the backorder email, what time did you place your order on release day? I don't want to say I'm glad that others got it, but at the same time I feel a little bit better that its not just eastbay that has backorders. I'm guessing Nike didn't ship out their shipments on time to different retailers. Don't really mind getting it a week or two later just don't want my order to get cancelled. 

Originally Posted by asianplayer

For the people that got the backorder email, what time did you place your order on release day? I don't want to say I'm glad that others got it, but at the same time I feel a little bit better that its not just eastbay that has backorders. I'm guessing Nike didn't ship out their shipments on time to different retailers. Don't really mind getting it a week or two later just don't want my order to get cancelled. 

Yesterday 10am Central time.

What sizes were you guys as well? I ordered a 12 around 10 eastern. I checked my order, and it said 1 unit was ready to ship. I guess I will wait and see. Hopefully everyone gets theirs!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

FutureDHughes wrote:/static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smokin.gif" alt="smiley: smokin" title="smokin">
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wonder if people who didn't cop will regret?
Might be breaking these out for Father's Day this weekend.

Wow quoting and commenting on your own post huh smdh .....quoting your own pictures FTL
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

FutureDHughes wrote:/static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smokin.gif" alt="smiley: smokin" title="smokin">
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wow quoting and commenting on your own post huh smdh .....quoting your own pictures FTL
sick.gif

My bad bruh..
tired.gif

But to those who were wondering what camera I used, its the iPhone 4S.

Just got off the phone with a Eastbay CSR, he told me that Nike sent their pairs in two different shipments the second of which is scheduled to arrive Monday no later than Tuesday. The backorder date on my email was 6/9/12. Dont think its that big of a deal but thank god I got thru at other sites.

sick.gif

My bad bruh..
tired.gif

eek.gif

Your photos look better than some dslr camera photos     

Props
pimp.gif

sick.gif

My bad bruh..
tired.gif

pimp.gif
MY MAN. I do the same thing.. it all depends on the distance and angle and how much you really try for a great picture. That camera can perform miracles I tell you.

Back
Top Bottom