Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Can't wait some nice casual joints that probably look dope with denim. I like em cuz theyre simple and clean cw. And as stated probably look dope with some dark denim.

I'll admit my pockets will be hurting. First the Miami Vices on the 2nd, then these. Then the Obsidian XII, then both olympics the vi & vii. Not to mention moving in a new crib around that time. May have to stash a pair in the trunk cuz I know wifey ain't gonna be feeling all these cops especially since we moving lol.

hopefully this will be an easy kop for me with all the people saying "pass"

maybe they just saying that to throw off the hypebeasts tho ...hrmmm....

Originally Posted by heatking

I hope so too. But it's too early to tell. Ppl always say pass... Then they end up coppin. But I hope it be an easy cop cuz I hate having to line up dumb early.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by heatking

I hope so too. But it's too early to tell. Ppl always say pass... Then they end up coppin. But I hope it be an easy cop cuz I hate having to line up dumb early.

Although we say this because people on here say "pass", these will be a bit hard to cop.
Many other sites keep hyping them up and more and more people are exposed to pics and a release date than just NT.

There will be plenty of folks lining up for these, so I just hope I'm able to cop.

I love how no one likes these. Come release date, everyone and their momma is gonna try to cop a pair.

Smh JB
30t6p3b.gif

well its either these or obsidian 12s...ima have to pass on these. would be both but my money a lil funny right now with bills that gotta get paid..hope everyone who wants a pair gets em...

I'm definitely coping a pair, I love this colorway my favorite colors all in one and for retail I'm loving it I wouldn't pay reseller for these though yall can have that.

I dont know why but this colorway does absolutely nothing for me and never has. It is by no means a bad colorway I just don't like it on the Retro IV.

06 pair looked beat after one wear smh, I wanna trust jb on this one but I can't.. Need to see, feel and hold in person..

Originally Posted by RV019

I love how no one likes these. Come release date, everyone and their momma is gonna try to cop a pair.

Smh JB
30t6p3b.gif

Nah. The 06's sold poorly. People genuinely don't like this colorway. Ima get these and try to trade it for the Cements that I missed out on. Doubt anyone would though.

Seems like they're using a regular bright white for these while the 06's I could have sworn were more of a yellowish to an off white color.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Seems like they're using a regular bright white for these while the 06's I could have sworn were more of a yellowish to an off white color.

You are correct sir.

Back
Top Bottom