Air Jordan IV Retro - ENTIRE COLLECTION**

Sick collection man. The IVs are my all time favorite.  I haven't purchased a pair of them in quite some time...my first and so far only pair of IVs are the Black Cats. Actually, I just purchased the IV Breds on Sunday.  I haven't received them yet but I was wondering if they run true to size, a little small, or a little big?  I purchased a size 12 but now I am thinking I wish I ordered an 11.5.  Is a half inch that big of a difference?  I'm hoping you can help because it seems like you know  your IV stuff.  Thanks

4's are one of the best models, if not for the cracking. 2 pairs of CG IV's :smokin Good luck finishing your collection.

yo need them db 4s and then you wil have heat

He said he has two pairs of them in the stash, they just didn't make the picture. He's just a pair of Lightning's away from a perfect collection of pairs released to the public.

Those Oreo's, Black Laser's, and Columbia's have my heart man :pimp:

Last edited:
WC4 are my favortite. also does cool greys. need to find a pair. i want a grey based jordan 4, thought it was da green glows but no. wil  rather cop used cool greys.

Last edited:
Yoyo folks and anyone who has peeped this.  ALL of these pairs of IVs are for sale.  That's right, ALL OF THEM. Holla at me if you are interested:

[email protected]

Hope yall feet are fireproof

(;

Back
Top Bottom