Air JORDAN IV Retro Teal 2015 Remastered Size 9 Legit Check.

1 VOTE AUTHENTIC, 1 VOTE FAKE...

I appreciate you taking the time to respond Joe. Thank you.

As you could imagine I am somewhat on the fence about what to do.

I would sincerely appreciate if a few more people can comment about

the dots on the waffle tabs, or on my shoes in general. Would help a ton.

I have about 12 days left and not sure what to do.

Thanks so much.

I just got my pair from ndc today, look at both ur tags it seems like yours has a perfect outline but mine it's like the lines are not straight like yours

The leather feels of good quality. Very smooth. Reminds me of a baseball glove, the leather. Not sure if this helps.
ohwell.gif

Hmm. Very much on the fence what to do. I have 11 more days left, and I will wait for some more replies. Thanks again.

Hey guys ,  I want to thank everyone that posted in here. I really appreciate that.

This has been bugging me as Im sure I've made clear in this thread.

Today I took the sneakers to my local consignment shop in NEW YORK CITY.

I asked them to take a look.

The gentleman behind the counter took a look at some things, then smelled the outside and inside of the shoe and said

they were legit

I told him despite me not knowing much about Jordans, the smell of fresh leather hit you when you open the box.

He smelled the inside too.

Said no worries, LEGIT.

I feel much better now.

Did u ask him about the tag with the dots and solid outline? I just got my laser 4's and it looks the same wit the pic I posted last night

Joe I am going to be honest. I did not. I felt like If he was willing to take them on consignment, he was very sure they were authentic.

Also RICKY, was the one to ask about the dots, and when he saw them, he said 100% legit. So I feel like if he was the one to bring it up, and say it

checks out, that holds some merit to me. Not trying to discredit you, I sincerely appreciate your help.

Compare size tags and box labels..I think they are both ok, but I haven't done much hw on these..

Joe, I appreciate your persistent efforts in finding out about my shoes, or even these shoes in general. I too, would sincerely appreciate  if RICKY can check back in here.

That's a legit thing youre trying to find out, I understand.

The post I linked you too earlier in this thread though, some people had legit 7 dots, and some legit 8 dots on their breds. So I'm not sure that that's a deciding factor.

I too would love if some other people  could post the back of their waffle tabs on the teal 4's.

I am not going to lie JOE, everyone in this thread said checks out, the consignment shop checks out, everything pretty much checked out, but that is def. something id like

to find out more about as well. Do I think legit, yes. but are they making different backings to the waffle tabs? Hmm..

Just for my own curiosity.... Do the New 2015 iV's  still come with the  Year Stamped on the side of  the tongue's...

I remember the older 2012 ect.  Having the year Twenty Twelve embroidered...  

and that was a way to tell real from fake..

shoe looks good. if the dots are solid not sloppy its good, there is no definite answer for the different sizes and numbers of the dots, at one point a fellow NTer tried to judge the authenticity of the shoe just by the dots but came out inconclusive due to the difference in size and number, most common with fake is that its sloppy and uneven dots.  . the shoe looks legit as long as there is no widows peak around the toebox. and there is no widows peak at the heel area its just where the 2 leather meet and QC just did not bother to make it even. stitching is good and not sloppy. 

don't worry shoes you got is legit.  hope this helps.

I'm not trying to steal OP's thread but I wasn't sure if I should just make a new one or not but I have a similar concern with my recently purchased pair. Overall they look pretty real to me but I'm no expert either. The person I bought them from is reviewed well and I used paypal so if they are indeed fake I still have a chance to get my money back. Can anyone help? Like here, my waffle tabs look like this

Then the back panels concern me. One shoe's middle stitch is slightly on a tilt while the other is fine, it also has a piece of white stitching, if you look closely, you can see it. I can definitely see these things just being nike QC issues but then again, not sure.

Also the lace holes that correspond with the wings do not properly match up, this is one of the more concerning things.

On the tongue there is a random black stitch.

The tag is a slightly darker color than my columbia iv's that are purchased from NDC. They are the bendy plastic though. Any help guys? They definitely smell real, like the brand new pairs smell like from NDC. 

Lord your tab matches mine, i notice it has the same characteristic to my tab, the outline above the dots looks good,

So what's your thoughts on this Kenny? I really do think it's fake, if I were u I won't take any chances and get my $ back and look elsewhere,can I ask u if u have a receipt and who u got it from? I notice u got ur pair before mine and I ordered from ndc,I think yours is an early release which is a red flag

As far as comparing my shoes to LORDS, no one mentioned any flaws or defects, or signs of fakes on mine. Not one person who saw them in person, or one person that

saw them on NIKETALK. On lords, he mentioned 5 himself.

That black stitch is really jeeving me out.

I got them from seller VIPEXCLUSIVES on ebay. 9000 transactions 99.9% positive.

Joe again I appreciate your help, but you asked TIMMY, to come in here, he did. said looks good.

5 other people said looks good.

Why don't you ask these people , who are veterans of NIKETALK, why our tabs our different. Im a rookie in the Jordan game,

and if 7 out of 8 people on NIKETALK, a consignment shop, and 9000 people on ebay tell me the shoes are legit, I find it hard to argue them.

I don't have a leg to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom