Air JORDAN IV Retro Teal 2015 Remastered Size 9 Legit Check.

Lol,I'm trying my best and I do not want to offend anybody that says they are legit,I don't know what else to do or what to ask these nt members as I am a new member myself,it's really up 2 u now your call.

This ebay seller of yours, did he tell u where he purchased them? There's gotta be a receipt because these were release on the 14th,for any resellers it's always smart to keep receipts for proof

Vipexclusives is known to sell early fakes, check out "is vipexclusives legit? Tread started on 9/18/12 that should give u some insight

Can anybody else help me out? I might just make a new thread but I don't know if it's worth it to do that. I can take more pictures, the guy gave me a receipt from KicksUSA. He's highly reviewed on twitter and if anybody has any experience with this guy let me know. His twitter handle is @Chromeking  who I think may be the same person/group as @SoleSquad_ Anybody know about these guys? I looked them up on google and on twitter people said they were legit but my pair is kind of sketching me out.

Joe thanks again for your efforts. I have a. Few problems with what you're saying.

One I dont want you to think you just found some secret thread.
after I ordered my sneakers and before coming to niketalk I
spent 72 hours straight googling vipexclusives.

The only thing anyone said was that he sells cheap shoes.
that is one of the biggest lies I've seen.

If people would actually click his auctions they would see that he always has
for example kids sizes for 200 and mens for 300. people see the shoes 200$ and say oh
Those r cheap. If people clicked they would-see all his shoes are above retail.
They just see the kids prices and think he's selling cheap shoes.

Two not one person said he sells fake shoes. The thread u posted the OP has some concerns but is
far far far from certain the shoes are fake. NOT one person since 2001 has made
A definite claim about the shoes being fake. NOT ONE.

Now again joe. YOU asked Timmy to post here he did. So did 8 other people.
I find it extremely extremely hard to believe that the entire Niketalk forum is incorrect.
the asian fellow at the consignment shop is wrong. 9000 people on ebay are wrong. NOT ONE of his 9000 transactions are negative.

Yet somehow JOE who worked in the Nike factory since 6 yrs old can spot the fakes.
?

That is just super unlikely. We r talking aboit niketalk legends saying my shoss are legit.

Also about lords shoes. My cousin who has over 75 pairs of jordans has never seen a Black stitch outnof place like thay in his life. Horrible.
And befor people say why didnt you show your cousin the shoes. I cant he moved to Denver. I sent pics and like the rest of the world. Legit.

Thx again joe

Im 99.99999999999999% sure shoes are authentic

If for some reason they are not

I am fine with wearing a pair of Jordans that look so close
not one person out of 9000 on ebay can spot. A flaw

Not one person except you Joe can spot.a flaw on Niketalk

Consignment shops making me offers

Yea im fine with these shoes.

Must be best fakes ever made in history of Jordan Brand.

JOE I didnt mean to have an attitude. Im at work typing and cant proof read.

Basically this is what it comes down to for me.

I came to Niketalk to get a conclusive answer
either legit or fake.

I feel I got that.

I have to ask myself who is more likely to be wrong

One guy named joe

Or

9 people on niketalk, the consignment shop that was going to buy my sneakers
and 9000 ebay positive transactions.

Also let me add that JOE doesn't have not one even slight slight
granule of proof that said shoes are fake.

Not even your own mother would believe you over them. Sorry Joe and thanks
again for taking the time. I have 7 days left to return but at this point no reason to.

Also Joe. .I can guarantee everyone who said my shoes were legit also own retro 4s in there collection.
I am also sure everyone has seen a legit waffle tab before. WHY are you the only one that has an issue with it? I DONT get it. When fakes are posted many many people comment fake...100% fake...fake city.. etc. Mine people are coming in droves to say legit. Find that super odd.

just because this seller of yours has 100% does not mean squat, like I said I purchased shoes on ebay before, check out tiniboy2,calikickz they have 100% but they sell fakes, I gave up ebay cuz I believe 80% u are getting fakes.

I thought I was being helpful, I notice all these nt members said legit but come down to it do they have the shoe it self to compare like I do? If your fine with rocking fakes why bother having them LC? Now ur wasting my time, I was nice enough to actually take some pic's of all 3 of my retro 4 that just release,as u can see these 4's are my favorite, u gotta understand these people that make fake j's they are getting better and better harder to spot fakes,I won't say any more I'm truly sorry.

JOE usually with fakes something is off about the shoe.
That is how people can tell theyre fake.

PEOPLE dont just go off a. Hunch. When every single aspect of the
shoe from the box to the label to the red tag to the laces to the toe box
To the heel to the color to the smell to the waffle tab dots to the qc sticker
checks out

ON TOP of every person on Niketalk saying legit

On top of 9000 feedback

On top of consignment store willing to buy them

Then the shoes check out and are legit.

U asked for Timmy ...Timmy said they're good

And you say oh Timmy doesnt have the shoe in hand like me.

You cant ask someone to verify shoes and when you dont like
their answer you say oh im the only one w the shoe.

Doesn't work that way.

I was referring about frisco and Ricky,saying 100% legit but not having the shoe to compare,
Timmy stated "ok" and haven't done to much hw on these, that's all he said,

Your not getting the picture here, I have the actual shoe to compare with u, if that's not helpful enough then I don't know what is.

Timmy saw my waffle tab and ur waffle tab

Both different

And he said both look good.

I dnt see why you are still bringing up the waffle tab when

The person YOU asked to verify said they were good.

Maybe you should of requested someone else..

If its not good enough for everyone on niketalk why would it be good enough for me

Everyone saw the waffle tabs and everyone said l egit. You having
shoes in hand means nothing to all 8 ppl that said Legit. They saw both pics and they dont care.

I posted size tag box label and 50 other photos .
Compare all you want.
Noone saw nething wwrong.

Not one person found something off

If anyone else said fake

Even Stevie wonder

I would of sent back the same day and got refunded.

JOE I doubt you are the best in the world at telling fakes
and everyone who posted legit is legally blind. I highly doubt that so I will
be keeping.

Enjoy your teal's, I really do love them I think it's the best color way in my collection

Thanks again JOE. I repped you many times in this thread.  I appreciate your help.

If I posted a pic of JUST the dots on the waffle tab, the legit check would be inconclusive.

If I posted a pic of JUST the box, the legit check would be inconclusive.

If I told you the seller has perfect feedback and didn't post the shoes, the legit check would be inconclusive.

If I only posted the QC sticker, and no shoes, the legit check would be inconclusive.

If I only posted a pic of the toe box, the legit check would be inconclusive.

But when every single aspect of the shoe checks out, to the people that have seen it in person, and to the people that have

seen in it on NIKETALK, I believe the legit check to be conclusive.

You say that I mention his perfect feedback, and that doesn't mean squat. I get that, it doesnt. But when you combine everything together,

the shoe, the feedback, the box, the tag, the stitching, the tongue, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. and not one thing is off, to me, that checks out.

LEGIT.

Strong Beach. Thanks buddy. Beautiful pic
happy.gif

Repped.

Nike you say?
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom