Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People ask for OG shades and then get mad when JB drops an OG shade
30t6p3b.gif

yea the grey is darker, but so were the fire red IIIs

i still will be getting one pair of these

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

30t6p3b.gif
This...it's exactly like how people are complaining about blue tinted soles on the 2011 Concords. OGs were blue tinted 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This...it's exactly like how people are complaining about blue tinted soles on the 2011 Concords. OGs were blue tinted 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sooo....you guys think these are OG shades??
30t6p3b.gif

air-jordan-iv-4-tech-grey-2-600x399.jpg

compared to 1989 OGs

Guess I'm colorblind cuz no way are those anywhere near OG shade....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

But it's darker than the 99s. If you don't want the 2012s, thats fine because its more than enough cracked pairs of 99s where you can do a sole swap. All you dudes sound are crying like Keith Sweat because things aren't like you remember them to be. Build a bridge and get over it.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

But it's darker than the 99s. If you don't want the 2012s, thats fine because its more than enough cracked pairs of 99s where you can do a sole swap. All you dudes sound are crying like Keith Sweat because things aren't like you remember them to be. Build a bridge and get over it.

I dont care about the shades, I only care about qualities. and When I say qualities, I simply mean I dont have to go through multiple pairs to find flawless pair.
As long as I can simply just ask for a size, see how they fit, check size, pay and leave, I'm sold.
-I don't care about the shades because I have never owned a pair before 
embarassed.gif

I dont care about the shades, I only care about qualities. and When I say qualities, I simply mean I dont have to go through multiple pairs to find flawless pair.
As long as I can simply just ask for a size, see how they fit, check size, pay and leave, I'm sold.
-I don't care about the shades because I have never owned a pair before 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom