Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a little discussion going about the toe box?
Im a little concerned that the banana toe is still there. 

Although from some of the more recent videos it looks like they've improved quite a bit from past IV releases. IS anyone else worried about this? 

The Tech Grey is definitely not a plus, but I could overlook that as long as the shape is true to form. Do people feel like the toe has been fixed? Has there been any official indication that JB has tried to improve the shape since the last couple IV's?

Discuss

Although from some of the more recent videos it looks like they've improved quite a bit from past IV releases. IS anyone else worried about this? 

The Tech Grey is definitely not a plus, but I could overlook that as long as the shape is true to form. Do people feel like the toe has been fixed? Has there been any official indication that JB has tried to improve the shape since the last couple IV's?

Discuss

^ From modern noriety's twitter.  Looks like they are calling it 'Cement Grey".  All those pictures and videos on youtube could very well be 'early release' pairs from those bootleg sites since they have had them available to buy for months. Even if they were samples we were previously shown, Nike could still adjust the colour.. however were about 2 months away from the release, shoes are probably done production.. lets wait for "official" pictures of the release date pairs.

^ From modern noriety's twitter.  Looks like they are calling it 'Cement Grey".  All those pictures and videos on youtube could very well be 'early release' pairs from those bootleg sites since they have had them available to buy for months. Even if they were samples we were previously shown, Nike could still adjust the colour.. however were about 2 months away from the release, shoes are probably done production.. lets wait for "official" pictures of the release date pairs.

^ I was just about to post this.

I knew Jordan Brand would end up just labeling these white cement IVs. that tech grey name just didnt fit.

^ I was just about to post this.

I knew Jordan Brand would end up just labeling these white cement IVs. that tech grey name just didnt fit.

Looks like the same (current) Jordan box with a new label. I was hoping they'd continue the trend with the III's and have them come in the splatter paint box.

Looks like the same (current) Jordan box with a new label. I was hoping they'd continue the trend with the III's and have them come in the splatter paint box.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Thats what im hoping for as well. I also thought(don't quote me on this) but they were changing the box for Jordan's in general as well.

Thats what im hoping for as well. I also thought(don't quote me on this) but they were changing the box for Jordan's in general as well.

They probably will. Its not that hard to change the elephant print boxes since its basically the same design. And remember, the elephant print box pics didnt show up until a month before the release. I figure that the cement boxes are still in production and we'll see pics of them later next month

They probably will. Its not that hard to change the elephant print boxes since its basically the same design. And remember, the elephant print box pics didnt show up until a month before the release. I figure that the cement boxes are still in production and we'll see pics of them later next month

Yea, but with a sturdier build.

I'm ready for these!

Yea, but with a sturdier build.

I'm ready for these!

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Discuss
I agree with you , they've inproved the toe box...The shoe is also higher than the past years IV...Check some new pics i found yesterday..

Discuss
I agree with you , they've inproved the toe box...The shoe is also higher than the past years IV...Check some new pics i found yesterday..

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Discuss

can't wait for these. 2 pair minimum. first time doubling up

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Discuss

can't wait for these. 2 pair minimum. first time doubling up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom