Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very encouraged by the "Cement Gray" on a red label.  
pimp.gif

I wasn't too excited about these from the early photos, while I'm still kind of on the fence, I would like a pair of IVs in my rotation.

I wasn't too excited about these from the early photos, while I'm still kind of on the fence, I would like a pair of IVs in my rotation.

I wonder if the grey will change dramatically compared to the tech grey color that we seen already

I wonder what JB got up their sleeves

I wonder if the grey will change dramatically compared to the tech grey color that we seen already

I wonder what JB got up their sleeves

Originally Posted by rojanjon

pimp.gif

Doesn't even matter when the actual color isn't even "Cement Grey"....hence why they first went with the 'tech-grey'..
eyes.gif

They look kinda fake. I gotta see them in person to decide.

pimp.gif

Doesn't even matter when the actual color isn't even "Cement Grey"....hence why they first went with the 'tech-grey'..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

True, but if JB were to lighten the shade somewhat...it is definitely within the realm of possibilities...I hope

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

True, but if JB were to lighten the shade somewhat...it is definitely within the realm of possibilities...I hope

You guys will change your mind when you see them in person on someones feet...these might make me get back into my sneaker addiction smh I can't afford this maannnnnn

You guys will change your mind when you see them in person on someones feet...these might make me get back into my sneaker addiction smh I can't afford this maannnnnn

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

but the grey in the pics above looks a lot lighter than the original sample pic posted a few weeks ago.....mightnot be exact "cement grey" (we'll never get that), but its better than that darker "tech" grey.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

but the grey in the pics above looks a lot lighter than the original sample pic posted a few weeks ago.....mightnot be exact "cement grey" (we'll never get that), but its better than that darker "tech" grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom