Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fast are these expected to move? Don't wanna miss out and have to pay reseller prices 
ohwell.gif

REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T WEAR THE BOX. SOME COLLECTORS LIKE MYSELF APPRECIATE ALL THE FINE DETAILS AND THE WHOLE PRESENTATION THAT COMES ALONG WITH THE KICKS. NOT TO MENTION, IT MAKES A LOT EASIER TO SELL DOWN THE LINE IF I SO CHOOSE TO.

YES I AM EXCITED FOR THE BOX, SHOE PAPER, AND THE KICKS.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOX, I'LL GLADLY TAKE YOURS OFF YOU JUST FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING SINCE YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY.

*KANYE SHRUG*

REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T WEAR THE BOX. SOME COLLECTORS LIKE MYSELF APPRECIATE ALL THE FINE DETAILS AND THE WHOLE PRESENTATION THAT COMES ALONG WITH THE KICKS. NOT TO MENTION, IT MAKES A LOT EASIER TO SELL DOWN THE LINE IF I SO CHOOSE TO.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BOX, I'LL GLADLY TAKE YOURS OFF YOU JUST FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING SINCE YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY.

*KANYE SHRUG*

The colorway on the box is still cement grey but the color grey on the shoe is still dark.
air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-00-570x425.jpg

air-jordan-iv-2012-retro-packing-new-images-02-570x425.jpg

I can't wait to see this shoe in person.

The colorway on the box is still cement grey but the color grey on the shoe is still dark.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

*KANYE SHRUG*

this & i 2nd the last part ill gladly take WHOEVER'S box & tissue paper for shipping costs since it means so little to ya

*KANYE SHRUG*

this & i 2nd the last part ill gladly take WHOEVER'S box & tissue paper for shipping costs since it means so little to ya

Originally Posted by AEA18

el-store is an early release seller.. probably not finaly product..but who knows..

el-store is an early release seller.. probably not finaly product..but who knows..

Originally Posted by ColdCity

*KANYE SHRUG*

Agreed, but yall can keep the box, just like to have my box in good condition for collection purposes. 

*KANYE SHRUG*

Agreed, but yall can keep the box, just like to have my box in good condition for collection purposes. 

*KANYE SHRUG*

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
I'm really hoping that air unit doesn't have some stupid color in it...
frown.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
I'm really hoping that air unit doesn't have some stupid color in it...
frown.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...

Originally Posted by ajkatt

*KANYE SHRUG*

my inbox will always be open for anyonw who wants to part with the extras...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom