Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

i dont get why people complain about the Jumpman on the back. I never understood the whole switching from Nike Air and Jumpman problem

Don't start...........Nike air for life I'm really considering having mine custom done and have it on the back
pimp.gif
who the hell cares; it doesn't make you cooler...just be happy JB even makes retro shoes for us and stop this whole the 99's where so much better talk
I can't stand Jordan elitists; get off your high horse it's a god damn sneaker

laugh.gif
 but true.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

i dont get why people complain about the Jumpman on the back. I never understood the whole switching from Nike Air and Jumpman problem

Don't start...........Nike air for life I'm really considering having mine custom done and have it on the back
pimp.gif
who the hell cares; it doesn't make you cooler...just be happy JB even makes retro shoes for us and stop this whole the 99's where so much better talk
I can't stand Jordan elitists; get off your high horse it's a god damn sneaker

laugh.gif
 but true.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Why is there like, 4 different shades of grey on each shoe?

This.
Lord, please give us an answer.  
nerd.gif

I have a feeling we will never get an answer and the shade of grey will be like the PL cut on the concords and it'll vary pair to pair and maybe even shoe to shoe smh
Colors are basically the same on every release, except on certain things such as tongues (bordeaux 7's) 

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Why is there like, 4 different shades of grey on each shoe?

This.
Lord, please give us an answer.  
nerd.gif

I have a feeling we will never get an answer and the shade of grey will be like the PL cut on the concords and it'll vary pair to pair and maybe even shoe to shoe smh
Colors are basically the same on every release, except on certain things such as tongues (bordeaux 7's) 

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

http://www.modern-notorie...aging-2012-another-look/

The box is still lighter than the shoe....but

I%20aint%20even%20mad.jpg

Looks like they are releasing these as "cement grey" as it says it on the box. You know what would be messed up? If JB drops these 'cement grey' IVs, then later in the year, they release 'black/white' (the colour originally shown on the 1999 IV's box) IVs with the '99 shade of grey lol.. these look nice though, def. buying them.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

http://www.modern-notorie...aging-2012-another-look/

The box is still lighter than the shoe....but

I%20aint%20even%20mad.jpg

Looks like they are releasing these as "cement grey" as it says it on the box. You know what would be messed up? If JB drops these 'cement grey' IVs, then later in the year, they release 'black/white' (the colour originally shown on the 1999 IV's box) IVs with the '99 shade of grey lol.. these look nice though, def. buying them.

This will b another Jordan release that I double up or even triple up like I did with the Playoff 13s..

WHY IS EVERYBODY GOING SO CRAZY OVER THESE NOW?! I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOR ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE BOX AND THIS IS THE SAME SHOE THAT PEOPLE WAS SAYING THEY WASNT GETTING BECAUSE OF THE COLOR AND THE COLOR IS STILL DARK GREY LOL I DONT UNDERSTAND ??
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom