Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iam skipping the 10s and but definitely getting these
pimp.gif

This could just be another varisty red 6 moment.

"Lets release some infrared 6's with a darker shade of red and then release ACTUAL infrared 6's later in the year LOLOL"

"Lets release some cement 4's with a darker shade of grey and then release ACTUAL cement 4's later in the year LOLOLOL"

JB would do it.

"Lets release some infrared 6's with a darker shade of red and then release ACTUAL infrared 6's later in the year LOLOL"

"Lets release some cement 4's with a darker shade of grey and then release ACTUAL cement 4's later in the year LOLOLOL"

JB would do it.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Not in that "new generation"...comin' up on 33 myself, only reason I didn't have these when I was a kid is we just didn't have the money. My '99s are long dead. Purist seems to be used more in a protest sense. It's a shame, but I will purchase these as long as the final product resembles the original. At this point, from what I've seen, I will copp. Such is life.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Someone is gonna figure out a way to lighten that cement grey, and when that brave person shows us how, he or she will become an NT legend 
laugh.gif

Please don't butcher these classics...man more than any other kick I am really a purist when it comes to these...I've been waiting patiently for them for many years...
I refuse to pay this much money for a shoe and have to alter it myself to make it closer to what it should be....if the product isn't up to my standards as-is then I will not purchase. 

The Air Jordan IV has already been butchered by the Brand.....a purist wouldn't even bother with these.  I feel for the new generation that have to pay so much for a shadow of what this model was and should be.

Not in that "new generation"...comin' up on 33 myself, only reason I didn't have these when I was a kid is we just didn't have the money. My '99s are long dead. Purist seems to be used more in a protest sense. It's a shame, but I will purchase these as long as the final product resembles the original. At this point, from what I've seen, I will copp. Such is life.

Seeing as I'm never gonna be able to wear a brand new pair of '99's, these will do for now.

I was thrown off by the darker shade, but I'm not gonna ponder over it.

Seeing as I'm never gonna be able to wear a brand new pair of '99's, these will do for now.

I was thrown off by the darker shade, but I'm not gonna ponder over it.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

JB would do it.
Nah

JB would do it.
Nah

JB would do it.
I would hate the crap out of them, if I didn't already.  

JB would do it.

JB would do it.

Originally Posted by KMante

JB would do it.
Nah

They not gonna pull a Scumbag Steve move like that. Or will they
nerd.gif

JB would do it.
Nah

nerd.gif

JB would do it.
Nah

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

JB would do it.
Nah

nerd.gif
They've done it before, I don't doubt it...

JB would do it.
Nah

nerd.gif

JB would do it.
Nah

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's the purpose of the circular hole on the box

Who cares wear the shoes not the box.

No @+$#, thanks for the obvious

I care because I wonder if it will effect the storage of the sneakers.

probably just makes it easier to pull a size out of a tall stack in a stock room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom