Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

box is very nice as well. these will come with the Jordan hangtag too

Are you saying it will, or asking?

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakernews has new pics up and the grey looks a lot lighter, idk if its the lighting or they changed the color any more...
The grey is really going to seal the deal on if its a cop or not.

Disclaimer: the photos are from Air randy so that's another factor.
appears to just be better lighting.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakernews has new pics up and the grey looks a lot lighter, idk if its the lighting or they changed the color any more...
The grey is really going to seal the deal on if its a cop or not.

Disclaimer: the photos are from Air randy so that's another factor.
appears to just be better lighting.

Originally Posted by Tang

Can't wait copping all 3 pair of IV's

Me too x2 each pair. Jordan IV's were my first pair of J's in '89 (Freshman year of H.S.) The Fire Reds were my first pair.

Originally Posted by Tang

Can't wait copping all 3 pair of IV's

Me too x2 each pair. Jordan IV's were my first pair of J's in '89 (Freshman year of H.S.) The Fire Reds were my first pair.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there is no reason to buy from early sites at this point

guys just wait until sometime next month

laugh.gif
nobody listens and how many threads will pop up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there is no reason to buy from early sites at this point

guys just wait until sometime next month

laugh.gif
nobody listens and how many threads will pop up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no, im telling you guys that they WILL come with the hangtag
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no, im telling you guys that they WILL come with the hangtag
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It looks like they tweaked the final color to be a slightly lighter grey.Its pretty similar to the 89s color wise now

OGs
air-jordan-og-4-white-cement.jpg

'12 retro

if the OGs do look a little lighter, its because the color has faded over time..just like on OG Citron Trainer IIs it looks more like a yellowish lime and on the retros it looks more like a bright lime green. I really think the lighter grey is what the final product is going to look like. the dark grey version is just a very early production model, just like Concords initially came with blue shoe trees and a opaque toe cap, the extra shiny crinkled leather on the Black/Cement IIIs, or the darker green on the questionable Ray Allen XIIIs.

honestly, im more excited for these than Concords and Chicago Xs put together. I'm just glad they didnt skimp on speckles on these.

It looks like they tweaked the final color to be a slightly lighter grey.Its pretty similar to the 89s color wise now

OGs
air-jordan-og-4-white-cement.jpg

'12 retro

if the OGs do look a little lighter, its because the color has faded over time..just like on OG Citron Trainer IIs it looks more like a yellowish lime and on the retros it looks more like a bright lime green. I really think the lighter grey is what the final product is going to look like. the dark grey version is just a very early production model, just like Concords initially came with blue shoe trees and a opaque toe cap, the extra shiny crinkled leather on the Black/Cement IIIs, or the darker green on the questionable Ray Allen XIIIs.

honestly, im more excited for these than Concords and Chicago Xs put together. I'm just glad they didnt skimp on speckles on these.

Originally Posted by mints

It's probably the central american spanish that I know, but every time I see a post from him I think a more accurate username would be El Serrote, in the scatological sense of the word.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mints

It's probably the central american spanish that I know, but every time I see a post from him I think a more accurate username would be El Serrote, in the scatological sense of the word.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.
i dont know if this makes any sense, but its more about youth nostalgia.  just a different connection when someone watched all the seasons and championships real time over the course of a decade.  a lot of dudes were like me....work all summer break to save enough cash to be able to buy a couple pairs during the year, or just couldnt afford to buy certain releases.  its a different appreciation that really isnt fair to retros, especially since nike is determined not to produce anything even close the original, or even first gen retro.  hey, you appear to be genuine, but that username doesnt do you any favors.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.
i dont know if this makes any sense, but its more about youth nostalgia.  just a different connection when someone watched all the seasons and championships real time over the course of a decade.  a lot of dudes were like me....work all summer break to save enough cash to be able to buy a couple pairs during the year, or just couldnt afford to buy certain releases.  its a different appreciation that really isnt fair to retros, especially since nike is determined not to produce anything even close the original, or even first gen retro.  hey, you appear to be genuine, but that username doesnt do you any favors.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to double up on these. This cw is too clean! I know I'm going to rock the heck out of one pair. Second will be ready to go once those are cashed. Two for me, one for my son

@Zyzz...I'm feeling the same way you are. Should I copp two IV's and no X's or one of each????
At this point I think I'll get two IV's and later down the road get the X's. Only question for me is which one will have a higher resale value down the road cause that's probably the one I'll copp first just to avoid the extra cash they'll go for aftermarket. Any thoughts or are both considered equal value?

I'm thinking I'm going to have to double up on these. This cw is too clean! I know I'm going to rock the heck out of one pair. Second will be ready to go once those are cashed. Two for me, one for my son

@Zyzz...I'm feeling the same way you are. Should I copp two IV's and no X's or one of each????
At this point I think I'll get two IV's and later down the road get the X's. Only question for me is which one will have a higher resale value down the road cause that's probably the one I'll copp first just to avoid the extra cash they'll go for aftermarket. Any thoughts or are both considered equal value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom