Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wanted these IVs. I think they look really good and I am very stoked for this release. 2 pair, one to stash away and one to rock.

Why is Yuku trippin?  Lock that Concord thread up so NT can run normally again...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

you guys think these are going to run half a sz big like all the 2011 3s ?

MOST JORDANS HAVE BEEN RUNNING BIG AS OF LATE SO MORE THAN LIKELY THESE WILL TOO.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

you guys think these are going to run half a sz big like all the 2011 3s ?

MOST JORDANS HAVE BEEN RUNNING BIG AS OF LATE SO MORE THAN LIKELY THESE WILL TOO.

i asked because i never owned a pair of 4s before but looking at toe area, they look similar like 3s. It would be good if some NT members could clarify this with some early pairs they might of bought. I hope i can go to store and try these on

i asked because i never owned a pair of 4s before but looking at toe area, they look similar like 3s. It would be good if some NT members could clarify this with some early pairs they might of bought. I hope i can go to store and try these on

Sneakernews has new pics up and the grey looks a lot lighter, idk if its the lighting or they changed the color any more...
The grey is really going to seal the deal on if its a cop or not.

Disclaimer: the photos are from Air randy so that's another factor.

Sneakernews has new pics up and the grey looks a lot lighter, idk if its the lighting or they changed the color any more...
The grey is really going to seal the deal on if its a cop or not.

Disclaimer: the photos are from Air randy so that's another factor.

Originally Posted by sthebest

it seems alot of people are turned off by these. im still going to buy them. reason being is because white/cemen IVs are my favorite IV colorway and one of my favorite Jordans of all time. for me, its not about the shade of grey. Ive always been a fan of the speckling of these..its such a unique feature and was the first shoe to feature it. My 99s sole cracked and even though I sole swapped them, it was hard to replicate the speckle job. with that said, I dont care what the shade of grey is on these...im going to buy them. they could even label these a retro+ and I would buy. Finding wearable 99 retros is near impossible and I dont want to dish out 500+ and have the shoe crumble on me.

99s may have had a great mold and nike air but their shelf life is crap. 2000 Vs and VIs are still wearable, and some 94 IIIs and IIs too, but 1999 4s fall apart easily. that's a of lack of durability right there. its like Jordan Brand cheaped out on the polyeurathene used back then.

i agree with ALL of this......unfortunately you guys gotta get over it.  You will NEVER see a retro that will be a 1 to 1 with the OG so get over it.  And to say these don't even resemble the OG is ridiculous.  IF you put the shoes in front of 100 people and ask if theyre the same, 95 of them will say they are....the other 5 are NT members
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will be coppin 3 pairs minimum cause I never had a chance to own these and the closest thing to them I have was these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  poor man's white cement 4 look alike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes AR's pic's def look great and you guys will be happy to see the shade of grey.....could also be the lighting and we all know that he likes to use the photoshop to polish his pics

Originally Posted by sthebest

it seems alot of people are turned off by these. im still going to buy them. reason being is because white/cemen IVs are my favorite IV colorway and one of my favorite Jordans of all time. for me, its not about the shade of grey. Ive always been a fan of the speckling of these..its such a unique feature and was the first shoe to feature it. My 99s sole cracked and even though I sole swapped them, it was hard to replicate the speckle job. with that said, I dont care what the shade of grey is on these...im going to buy them. they could even label these a retro+ and I would buy. Finding wearable 99 retros is near impossible and I dont want to dish out 500+ and have the shoe crumble on me.

99s may have had a great mold and nike air but their shelf life is crap. 2000 Vs and VIs are still wearable, and some 94 IIIs and IIs too, but 1999 4s fall apart easily. that's a of lack of durability right there. its like Jordan Brand cheaped out on the polyeurathene used back then.

i agree with ALL of this......unfortunately you guys gotta get over it.  You will NEVER see a retro that will be a 1 to 1 with the OG so get over it.  And to say these don't even resemble the OG is ridiculous.  IF you put the shoes in front of 100 people and ask if theyre the same, 95 of them will say they are....the other 5 are NT members
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will be coppin 3 pairs minimum cause I never had a chance to own these and the closest thing to them I have was these

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  poor man's white cement 4 look alike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes AR's pic's def look great and you guys will be happy to see the shade of grey.....could also be the lighting and we all know that he likes to use the photoshop to polish his pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom