Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^NT is like a bunch of brothers that play ball together...no matter how well you play you're gonna hear it and get ragged on. If you mess up, they'll never let it go
laugh.gif
...and the younger brothers will always get jibed by the older guys. Never personal...just a bunch of dudes talking trash and dropping knowledge.

Haha, nice analogy -pretty much sums it up. Don't ever take it too seriously ...it's only shoes.

These will definitely release with the lighter grey. The evidence is in these new GS pics. it looks like the dark grey pairs were either fakes or pre-production pairs

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-5.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-6.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-8.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-7.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-9.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-4.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-3.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-10.jpg

These will definitely release with the lighter grey. The evidence is in these new GS pics. it looks like the dark grey pairs were either fakes or pre-production pairs

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-5.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-6.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-8.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-7.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-9.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-4.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-3.jpg

air-jordan-iv-cement-gs-ags-10.jpg

^ I wouldn't be so sure, kids sizes always differ from the Men's.

One example was the Varsity Red 6's, the kids sizes had a Infrared shade of red to them, and Men's did not.
I'm hoping I'm wrong, and they do have that light cement on the Men's as well. 

^ I wouldn't be so sure, kids sizes always differ from the Men's.

One example was the Varsity Red 6's, the kids sizes had a Infrared shade of red to them, and Men's did not.
I'm hoping I'm wrong, and they do have that light cement on the Men's as well. 

What will be the sizing on these?

On %@%%%*!$*$%$# and one or two youtube videos, I've heard these run a 1/2 large like the 2011 WC III's, but this does not square with Doernbecher IV which ran true to size (supposedly). The toe box on these from the picture looks huge I must say. However previous IV's ran true to size or a half size smaller.

These shoes look smoking in the pictures. I'm just hoping the pleather is up to the par. Likely my first J's of 2012.

Can anybody confirm what I'm saying on the sizing?

What will be the sizing on these?

On %@%%%*!$*$%$# and one or two youtube videos, I've heard these run a 1/2 large like the 2011 WC III's, but this does not square with Doernbecher IV which ran true to size (supposedly). The toe box on these from the picture looks huge I must say. However previous IV's ran true to size or a half size smaller.

These shoes look smoking in the pictures. I'm just hoping the pleather is up to the par. Likely my first J's of 2012.

Can anybody confirm what I'm saying on the sizing?

@sthebest...I'm hoping you're right, but just to go back to the Varsity Red VI farse...the GS sizes had durabuck on them and men's sizes got the Ashy Larry suede...
30t6p3b.gif

@sthebest...I'm hoping you're right, but just to go back to the Varsity Red VI farse...the GS sizes had durabuck on them and men's sizes got the Ashy Larry suede...
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

yeah im quite positive on this call. the difference on the GS and Adult size models this time around will be the different midsole and mesh alignment. Notice on the GS sizes the mesh is slanted like 99s, while on the adult sizes the mesh is straight aligned. Of course, there will be some mens pairs with slanted mesh (which will be the default)
I also see many skipping the Chicago Xs to get these. January releases sit for a few weeks for the most part, but by Febuary most people will have received their tax refund and will cop these since theyre one of the most popular Air Jordans.

30t6p3b.gif

yeah im quite positive on this call. the difference on the GS and Adult size models this time around will be the different midsole and mesh alignment. Notice on the GS sizes the mesh is slanted like 99s, while on the adult sizes the mesh is straight aligned. Of course, there will be some mens pairs with slanted mesh (which will be the default)
I also see many skipping the Chicago Xs to get these. January releases sit for a few weeks for the most part, but by Febuary most people will have received their tax refund and will cop these since theyre one of the most popular Air Jordans.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^^^^NT is like a bunch of brothers that play ball together...no matter how well you play you're gonna hear it and get ragged on. If you mess up, they'll never let it go
laugh.gif
...and the younger brothers will always get jibed by the older guys. Never personal...just a bunch of dudes talking trash and dropping knowledge.

Haha, nice analogy -pretty much sums it up. Don't ever take it too seriously ...it's only shoes.
laugh.gif
it is a great analogy. Love bein a part of NT

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it is a great analogy. Love bein a part of NT

30t6p3b.gif

exact reason i never copped.... that recycled "flu gmae xii suede"

30t6p3b.gif

exact reason i never copped.... that recycled "flu gmae xii suede"

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif

this is why i think this release will be kinda crazy

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom