Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also cant wait, will cop 2 pairs if money is right
pimp.gif

I do like the lighter colors on the gs pair, but I also like the darker grey, but thats just me. 1 and done with these.

I do like the lighter colors on the gs pair, but I also like the darker grey, but thats just me. 1 and done with these.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Not as dope looking as the 99 retros, but I'm still coppin
*Sighhh*...why couldn't they just release them like this. I mean, everyone would be happy so w.t.f.!?
mad.gif

Not copping. Final.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Not as dope looking as the 99 retros, but I'm still coppin
*Sighhh*...why couldn't they just release them like this. I mean, everyone would be happy so w.t.f.!?
mad.gif

Not copping. Final.

everytime someone posts pics of a pair of 99s it makes me not want these
because of how much worse they really are..
nothing we can do i guess, this is jbs offer; take it or leave it

Originally Posted by michael0360

Pretty much...but if you really don't think they are up to par don't buy them.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Pretty much...but if you really don't think they are up to par don't buy them.

I just read on Modern Notoriety that the Adult sizes will be Cement Grey and the GS versions will be Tech Grey.

I just read on Modern Notoriety that the Adult sizes will be Cement Grey and the GS versions will be Tech Grey.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Just read that too... hm I really can't trust any of these pics I'm seeing as most if not all of them are from 'early release' sites.. Already pre-ordered mine, but looking fwd to seeing 'official pics'.

Just read that too... hm I really can't trust any of these pics I'm seeing as most if not all of them are from 'early release' sites.. Already pre-ordered mine, but looking fwd to seeing 'official pics'.

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Looks like everyone will be hopping right back on these...

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Looks like everyone will be hopping right back on these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom