Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zuz624

Originally Posted by sthebest

another pic of all three compared

compc.png

looks like they got the color right
I think the OG's look the best, but the 2012 are better then the 1999

What? Did I just read that you think the 2012 version is better than the '99? %$$! with that nonsense. Next thing you'll say is "I prefer the black cement iv's to have nubuck instead of durabuck". Smh

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

compc.png

What? Did I just read that you think the 2012 version is better than the '99? %$$! with that nonsense. Next thing you'll say is "I prefer the black cement iv's to have nubuck instead of durabuck". Smh
we're talking about the speckle amount. the 99s speckles look like crap next to the other two.

compc.png

we're talking about the speckle amount. the 99s speckles look like crap next to the other two.

of course the og's look better & are more speckled but we knew this a long time ago.......

exactly 

of course the og's look better & are more speckled but we knew this a long time ago.......

exactly 

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?

Originally Posted by 761349

Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

compc.png

needs a hellauva lot more speckles
2012 looks naked
I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif

compc.png

2012 looks naked
I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif

compc.png

2012 looks naked
mad.gif

I'd definitely line up a day or two early for these. Camping will be a must. Can wait for the hype machine to shift into full gear.
pimp.gif

I'd definitely line up a day or two early for these. Camping will be a must. Can wait for the hype machine to shift into full gear.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Thanks. GS sizes dont sell as fast as mens do they? Never bought at store before during launch. Sorry for asking!

Thanks. GS sizes dont sell as fast as mens do they? Never bought at store before during launch. Sorry for asking!

I just learned how to add speckles to the 2012s. I plan on adding many more and making them look like the OGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom