Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned how to add speckles to the 2012s. I plan on adding many more and making them look like the OGs.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by zuz624

I think the OG's look the best, but the 2012 are better then the 1999

needs a hellauva lot more speckles

2012 looks naked

You gotta be kidding me. 2012 looks ALOT more speckled than the 1999 retro. Thats not even a debate, just look at the damn picture.
laugh.gif

2012 looks naked

You gotta be kidding me. 2012 looks ALOT more speckled than the 1999 retro. Thats not even a debate, just look at the damn picture.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

2012 looks naked

laugh.gif

haha i meant the 2012 is like nude compared to the ogs, the 99s got the bigger sized specks, that seems semi nude
laugh.gif

2012 looks naked

laugh.gif

haha i meant the 2012 is like nude compared to the ogs, the 99s got the bigger sized specks, that seems semi nude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The 99's did a better job with the overall shape of the shoe but I think the 2012's have a better speckle pattern than the 99's. Of course, neither beats the OG's in all areas besides wearability lol.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The 99's did a better job with the overall shape of the shoe but I think the 2012's have a better speckle pattern than the 99's. Of course, neither beats the OG's in all areas besides wearability lol.

^i hope so. time will tell

I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif

i know, i remember an interview on youtube by theshoegame with gentry, gentry said something like yea those people who bought the ones with nike air on the back were smart og collectors, now thats he out...its up to them

5:55 @

^i hope so. time will tell

I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif

i know, i remember an interview on youtube by theshoegame with gentry, gentry said something like yea those people who bought the ones with nike air on the back were smart og collectors, now thats he out...its up to them

5:55 @

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 761349

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?

I'd definitely line up a day or two early for these. Camping will be a must. Can wait for the hype machine to shift into full gear.
pimp.gif
i hope your joking, the less hype the better. i just want two pairs and ill be a happy man. im already scared about this release
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 761349

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?

I'd definitely line up a day or two early for these. Camping will be a must. Can wait for the hype machine to shift into full gear.
pimp.gif
i hope your joking, the less hype the better. i just want two pairs and ill be a happy man. im already scared about this release
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom