Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by zuz624

Originally Posted by sthebest

another pic of all three compared

compc.png

looks like they got the color right
I think the OG's look the best, but the 2012 are better then the 1999

Just spit up a bit of water watching that gif 
laugh.gif

I guess in some pairs, the speckle quantity will vary. 
Some pics I see very little speckle on the heel and in this picture, there's plenty....

I guess in some pairs, the speckle quantity will vary. 
Some pics I see very little speckle on the heel and in this picture, there's plenty....

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by rojanjon

No Problem. Not at all, you'de be able to walk in hours after release and more thean likely still find gs sizes sitting around in the stores. I'de still recomend being at the store about an hour befor they open no matter what size you are.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying they're going to be camping a day or two before release date. Let the hype machine begin.

Yea man, you're gonna have to camp for these. Especially if you're going to pick up extra pairs to resell. I can't wait! I'm so hyped! I'm starting to camp for the Chicagos on Wednesday!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind my friend. If the only way i'de be able to cop all the hot releases now is buy camping even some 4-5 hours before release, i'de rather retire from the game. Been collecting since 01', and concords aside, i've gotten every release i've wanted by just being at the mall an hour before they've released. if your theory proves to be correct considered me retired from jb.
ohwell.gif
Yea bro...you'll see...camping will be a must for these as it is for every GR Retro and Team Jordan...just wait until the guys that "are just trying to help" come in here and drop knowledge to let you all know just how "limited" these will be, so your only chance to get them will be to either pre-order them for close to 2x retail or camp like me...for days and days and days and days...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

No Problem. Not at all, you'de be able to walk in hours after release and more thean likely still find gs sizes sitting around in the stores. I'de still recomend being at the store about an hour befor they open no matter what size you are.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying they're going to be camping a day or two before release date. Let the hype machine begin.

Yea man, you're gonna have to camp for these. Especially if you're going to pick up extra pairs to resell. I can't wait! I'm so hyped! I'm starting to camp for the Chicagos on Wednesday!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind my friend. If the only way i'de be able to cop all the hot releases now is buy camping even some 4-5 hours before release, i'de rather retire from the game. Been collecting since 01', and concords aside, i've gotten every release i've wanted by just being at the mall an hour before they've released. if your theory proves to be correct considered me retired from jb.
ohwell.gif
Yea bro...you'll see...camping will be a must for these as it is for every GR Retro and Team Jordan...just wait until the guys that "are just trying to help" come in here and drop knowledge to let you all know just how "limited" these will be, so your only chance to get them will be to either pre-order them for close to 2x retail or camp like me...for days and days and days and days...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 761349

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?
Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

I'd say about 20 min early or so. Unless u live in a jordan beastin city like Houston then that's another story

Originally Posted by 761349

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?
Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

I'd say about 20 min early or so. Unless u live in a jordan beastin city like Houston then that's another story

The red foams are going to pull some people off this release. Alot can't afford to cop both and will have to make a decision. The again some might just blow their tax return on both.

I'll probably just pick up one pair on release date and get a second later after my first are legit beat. I hate sitting on shoes I don't wear.The one good thing I can say about these retros is that they help replenish a dying market on certain shoes that were near impossible to find for the last 10 years.

The red foams are going to pull some people off this release. Alot can't afford to cop both and will have to make a decision. The again some might just blow their tax return on both.

I'll probably just pick up one pair on release date and get a second later after my first are legit beat. I hate sitting on shoes I don't wear.The one good thing I can say about these retros is that they help replenish a dying market on certain shoes that were near impossible to find for the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

one pair for me... cause odds are they will re-release in two years anyway SMH
you really think so? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

with even worse quality and a higher price tag to boot.
i'll just stock up now and call it a day.
3 maybe 4.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

one pair for me... cause odds are they will re-release in two years anyway SMH
you really think so? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

with even worse quality and a higher price tag to boot.
i'll just stock up now and call it a day.
3 maybe 4.

So am I the only one still confused as to which color is actually dropping? Tech grey or cement grey? Pics and videos of different shades have surfaced. I guess I will have to wait till they drop

So am I the only one still confused as to which color is actually dropping? Tech grey or cement grey? Pics and videos of different shades have surfaced. I guess I will have to wait till they drop

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

needs a hellauva lot more speckles
2012 looks naked
I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

needs a hellauva lot more speckles
2012 looks naked
I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom