Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

So they put what Jordan looks like now on the tongue lol
roll.gif

I've seen some Jumpman's that look like he's wearing a hat.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

like on the tongue they should have added "flight"

i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I think the IVs suffer more than any other retro without the Nike Air on the heel. The jumpman looks so plain
mad.gif
I think the Jumpman Air like the Retro III's looks a lot better than just the Jumpman.

i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess in some pairs, the speckle quantity will vary. 
Some pics I see very little speckle on the heel and in this picture, there's plenty....
gawd damnnn these babies are looking better everyday. Might have to cop 3x don't know when ill see these again.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I guess in some pairs, the speckle quantity will vary. 
Some pics I see very little speckle on the heel and in this picture, there's plenty....
gawd damnnn these babies are looking better everyday. Might have to cop 3x don't know when ill see these again.

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

heh?!
why would they ADD "flight" to the heel tab??
the jumpan was used to replace the nike air. adding flight to match the tongue seems a bit silly to me. but what do i know.
however, i do agree they should have kept the word "air" on iv's as well as v's like iii's and vi's still have.

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

heh?!
why would they ADD "flight" to the heel tab??
the jumpan was used to replace the nike air. adding flight to match the tongue seems a bit silly to me. but what do i know.
however, i do agree they should have kept the word "air" on iv's as well as v's like iii's and vi's still have.

The more speckles on the shoe the better it looks to me personally, like the pair on the past page looks
pimp.gif

The more speckles on the shoe the better it looks to me personally, like the pair on the past page looks
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom