Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Tang

Any word on the black IV?

This!

They release on black Friday
That is great news. Hope its true!!
pimp.gif

I can not wait for these to come out. Getting a pair for my lil boy who will be a month old by the release date.

I can not wait for these to come out. Getting a pair for my lil boy who will be a month old by the release date.

Originally Posted by mrkane

So clean. Cant wait for these, will be done with kicks for a long time after this release

you know the Black/Red IV's are coming out later this year right?

So clean. Cant wait for these, will be done with kicks for a long time after this release

Mental Kicks has these for $239 shipped, but I would be cautious. I ordered the White/Cement 3s from them when they released and they were terrible B-grades. On the other hand, some people don't seem to have any problems with them - like others who ordered the Concord 11s, etc. Personally I'll wait for the US release.

Mental Kicks has these for $239 shipped, but I would be cautious. I ordered the White/Cement 3s from them when they released and they were terrible B-grades. On the other hand, some people don't seem to have any problems with them - like others who ordered the Concord 11s, etc. Personally I'll wait for the US release.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

please stop posting that site, they sell fakes.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

please stop posting that site, they sell fakes.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by rojanjon

like on the tongue they should have added "flight"

i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

heh?!

why would they ADD "flight" to the heel tab??

the jumpan was used to replace the nike air. adding flight to match the tongue seems a bit silly to me. but what do i know.
however, i do agree they should have kept the word "air" on iv's as well as v's like iii's and vi's still have.

just thought instead of the "flight" written in script font they probably could have wrote it in the regular print font that "air" was written. Then again thats six letters which would probably be written in a smaller size to fit the space. I do agree they should have added "air" to the ivs just like the 3's and 6s. maybe on the 5s too

flight does match the nike air flight 89's though and since jordan Iv's share some elements from flight 89's i guess they decided to put flight on it too

06252060_z.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Flight-89-Bulls-3.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-81.jpeg

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rojanjon

like on the tongue they should have added "flight"

i think i'll pass on these, i already got my second pair of concords and I do prefer the lighter hue of the 99 pair

Flight is on the tongue.
nerd.gif

flight on the heel tab

heh?!

why would they ADD "flight" to the heel tab??

the jumpan was used to replace the nike air. adding flight to match the tongue seems a bit silly to me. but what do i know.
however, i do agree they should have kept the word "air" on iv's as well as v's like iii's and vi's still have.

just thought instead of the "flight" written in script font they probably could have wrote it in the regular print font that "air" was written. Then again thats six letters which would probably be written in a smaller size to fit the space. I do agree they should have added "air" to the ivs just like the 3's and 6s. maybe on the 5s too

flight does match the nike air flight 89's though and since jordan Iv's share some elements from flight 89's i guess they decided to put flight on it too

06252060_z.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Flight-89-Bulls-3.jpg
air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-81.jpeg

Kixclusive pic. Pretty good indication that this is the grey we'll be getting on release day

1532.jpg

compared to their 99s

459.jpg

Kixclusive pic. Pretty good indication that this is the grey we'll be getting on release day

1532.jpg

compared to their 99s

459.jpg

That cement grey makes a huge difference compared to what's coming. It is what it is. I've outgrew my '99s and the tech-grey isn't stopping me from coppin. I haven't been this excited for a Jordan release since the cool grey XIs.

That cement grey makes a huge difference compared to what's coming. It is what it is. I've outgrew my '99s and the tech-grey isn't stopping me from coppin. I haven't been this excited for a Jordan release since the cool grey XIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom