Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost ended up coppin the X's, but glad I didn't cause these are a for sure double up. Now it's just a matter of putting in work to make sure I don't miss out...it's going to be tough out here in the Bay

Almost ended up coppin the X's, but glad I didn't cause these are a for sure double up. Now it's just a matter of putting in work to make sure I don't miss out...it's going to be tough out here in the Bay

this sneaker is too clean also love the box and the way they packaged this one like an OG , I wish they'd do that for more of the retros, the 10's would've been awsome to see in the old school box with the red jumpman and the "air jordan"script. These IV's are a must have , my back up connect has gotten pretty good at locking shoes down for me since my original connect got #$+% canned right before the concord release, hope these wont be too hard to come by

this sneaker is too clean also love the box and the way they packaged this one like an OG , I wish they'd do that for more of the retros, the 10's would've been awsome to see in the old school box with the red jumpman and the "air jordan"script. These IV's are a must have , my back up connect has gotten pretty good at locking shoes down for me since my original connect got #$+% canned right before the concord release, hope these wont be too hard to come by

^^^^
That GIF is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have to get me 3 pairs

Originally Posted by rojanjon

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...
I was with u at payless but we became brothers when u mentioned punch out!! Couldnt pause Mike Tysons punch out though lol!

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...
I was with u at payless but we became brothers when u mentioned punch out!! Couldnt pause Mike Tysons punch out though lol!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Hopefully people actually listen to you this time gottab.

I noticed ur preorder is up. sucks that you couldnt do a real hook up for NT.

I remember years ago. it would be retail + shipping. like dudes onNT were really that cool.

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.
You're respectable for passing out the info. Most people would hoard it for themselves.
Ask for the days where NTers would pick up releases for other members for retail plus shipping, that is dead. All these limited releases hurt that and the Concords changed the Jordan game for the next few years. No one is going to hook up a complete stranger for retail when they know they can get more. It's sad but oh so true. Best thing to do now is to start forming your own in-store connects and pay them a few extra dollars to make sure they hold your size. If you already have in-store connects, then most of the time you're good to go.

With that said, can't wait to get my discounted pair this weekend 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember years ago. it would be retail + shipping. like dudes onNT were really that cool.

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.
You're respectable for passing out the info. Most people would hoard it for themselves.
Ask for the days where NTers would pick up releases for other members for retail plus shipping, that is dead. All these limited releases hurt that and the Concords changed the Jordan game for the next few years. No one is going to hook up a complete stranger for retail when they know they can get more. It's sad but oh so true. Best thing to do now is to start forming your own in-store connects and pay them a few extra dollars to make sure they hold your size. If you already have in-store connects, then most of the time you're good to go.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  

For those that rely on NDC, Eastbay, etc... as there only option... 

Do you guys live in a deserted area?   
I stopped relying on websites aa soon as the hype set in for Jordans years ago.  

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yea but you could just leave it running between fights 
nerd.gif

I'm going to be Stepping Into the Blue as well my man...going for the first Non-Rated Officer Board this year...almost completed my entire package 
pimp.gif

@sthebest...you're correct there sir.  But, I will say this...as I was for the Chi X release, I do for many others...I post in the thread that I am at my spot and list the sizes I have available to me, hang out for a little bit, kill some time, talk to my people, etc etc to see if anyone hits me up from NT, if nothing comes about after about an hour I bolt.

I was very close to being able to help one member secure a size 12 at 12:45pm, but once he got back to me I returned to the store and I missed the last size 12 by 10 minutes...
30t6p3b.gif

I think there are still some of us out there that do it...that being said, I think there is also a great deal of understandable trepidation on the part of members not to send $175-190 to a stranger and trust their word that they will come through for them in the midst of hype, even with the protections PayPal offers (that many are ignorant to)...shame it's coming to this... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yea but you could just leave it running between fights 
nerd.gif

I'm going to be Stepping Into the Blue as well my man...going for the first Non-Rated Officer Board this year...almost completed my entire package 
pimp.gif

@sthebest...you're correct there sir.  But, I will say this...as I was for the Chi X release, I do for many others...I post in the thread that I am at my spot and list the sizes I have available to me, hang out for a little bit, kill some time, talk to my people, etc etc to see if anyone hits me up from NT, if nothing comes about after about an hour I bolt.

I was very close to being able to help one member secure a size 12 at 12:45pm, but once he got back to me I returned to the store and I missed the last size 12 by 10 minutes...
30t6p3b.gif

I think there are still some of us out there that do it...that being said, I think there is also a great deal of understandable trepidation on the part of members not to send $175-190 to a stranger and trust their word that they will come through for them in the midst of hype, even with the protections PayPal offers (that many are ignorant to)...shame it's coming to this... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one didn't listen to the info he keep on saying, I did my homework and got my numbers right, I got some connects that work at retail stores that are in charge of there stock, so my numbers are on point, the X release was a easy cop in my town, me and my dudes had no problem getting our pairs and a few extra's. So I would say that you guys go out and get the info you need.

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one didn't listen to the info he keep on saying, I did my homework and got my numbers right, I got some connects that work at retail stores that are in charge of there stock, so my numbers are on point, the X release was a easy cop in my town, me and my dudes had no problem getting our pairs and a few extra's. So I would say that you guys go out and get the info you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom