Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by shindo03

I think the whole silhouette and shape of the shoe is off for this release... 

welcome to jordan IV's, the shape has been off for about 7 years, going back to the white/forrest green
The last good jordan 4 was the cool grey 4s.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:

They were definitely comfortable. Which I cannot say about the Mars IV or any other IV that I wore after that. But even with the CG IV's, the shape was not quite right. Way better than the atrocity CDP IV's, but still not quite right. But Im with you man, they havent made a good IV in a very long time

cashm0neyand1 wrote:

They were definitely comfortable. Which I cannot say about the Mars IV or any other IV that I wore after that. But even with the CG IV's, the shape was not quite right. Way better than the atrocity CDP IV's, but still not quite right. But Im with you man, they havent made a good IV in a very long time

is it feb 18 yet??

so many shoes, so little money
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

is it feb 18 yet??

ohwell.gif

The month of February will easily be the most expensive of the year for me. And I still have sb to pay for. Bank account is about to get ugly
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

is it feb 18 yet??

ohwell.gif

The month of February will easily be the most expensive of the year for me. And I still have sb to pay for. Bank account is about to get ugly
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

4007369614_d521cfdbb1_o.jpg

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

4007369614_d521cfdbb1_o.jpg

pimp.gif
Daaaaaang reminiscing...I was 10 and still had to get my kicks at Payless...man I wanted these and some red suede Ellesse's...better times were on the horizon...I remember looking through my Eastbay catalog watching the World Series when the Earthquake hit, Nintendo on pause...Punch Out loaded up...

Man that picture of the waves and the leather cut..... wow.... horrible. But, will still cop hahaha. I keep watching these videos with people that have early releases and the tip of the toe points up and is very boxy compared to other retros....I think the whole silhouette and shape of the shoe is off for this release... Just saying though.
Still not as bad as the butcher job on the 2006 IVs 
tired.gif

Man that picture of the waves and the leather cut..... wow.... horrible. But, will still cop hahaha. I keep watching these videos with people that have early releases and the tip of the toe points up and is very boxy compared to other retros....I think the whole silhouette and shape of the shoe is off for this release... Just saying though.
tired.gif

tired.gif

...all the complaining from some of you guys yet you're still going to buy this shoe.

DO NOT SLEEP.

This will be crazier than the Chicago X release but not as crazy as the concord release.

More info coming real soon. Believe.

...all the complaining from some of you guys yet you're still going to buy this shoe.

DO NOT SLEEP.

This will be crazier than the Chicago X release but not as crazy as the concord release.

More info coming real soon. Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom