Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the IV's like $115 a few years ago??? What does this come with? MJ's ball sweat?

Key word is TECH GREY...i knew it....

EXPECT JB to drop a IV pack...with a true to OG Cement IV and Black Cement IV for like $400, except with patent leather on it....smh!

Weren't the IV's like $115 a few years ago??? What does this come with? MJ's ball sweat?

Key word is TECH GREY...i knew it....

EXPECT JB to drop a IV pack...with a true to OG Cement IV and Black Cement IV for like $400, except with patent leather on it....smh!

Pic looks good, can't wait to see more.
pimp.gif

These and the Chicago 10's are on my list right now for 2012.

Pic looks good, can't wait to see more.
pimp.gif

These and the Chicago 10's are on my list right now for 2012.

updated pics look better but still will have that banana shape and hopefully they improved on the cracking paint on the midsole...regardless. still passing

updated pics look better but still will have that banana shape and hopefully they improved on the cracking paint on the midsole...regardless. still passing

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
Jb feed off of these type of attitude.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Yall Dudes Complain Alot... Yes Those Specs Are Garbage... But You Have To Understand The Glory Days Are Over... Its Either Take What You Can Get, Pay Higher Prices For Older Pairs Or Jus Remain Salty And Have Nothing At All...
Jb feed off of these type of attitude.

i never thought id see "nike air" again ona jordan retro, then they did it on the bannd1s.. if i could pick any other retro to bring it back on, itd be these right here

i never thought id see "nike air" again ona jordan retro, then they did it on the bannd1s.. if i could pick any other retro to bring it back on, itd be these right here

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Saw that via Twitter earlier. My hype has been revived. Now hopefully they do the same for the Windy City's. Them earning my money depends on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Saw that via Twitter earlier. My hype has been revived. Now hopefully they do the same for the Windy City's. Them earning my money depends on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

agreed.

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

agreed.

Never cared much for these when they initially dropped, but over time they are some of my favorites.  Probably x 2 regardless of the detail.  Just a classic any way you stack it up.

Never cared much for these when they initially dropped, but over time they are some of my favorites.  Probably x 2 regardless of the detail.  Just a classic any way you stack it up.

they don't look too bad imo. if it really bothered me i'd just take some angelus paint and put black speckles over the grey ones.

they don't look too bad imo. if it really bothered me i'd just take some angelus paint and put black speckles over the grey ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom