Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People people calm down... If they do release like that pic, u can always sand em down n repaint the grey parts, and add specs to the wings hahaha

People people calm down... If they do release like that pic, u can always sand em down n repaint the grey parts, and add specs to the wings hahaha

Originally Posted by bence23

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-grey-2012-1.jpg
Well, if the final product looks like that it is not too bad IMO. The peckles look black to me. The grey is darker than on the OGs and 1999 retros
but still OK. Shape looks good too.

Maybe they will come with the plastic orange Nike or Jumpman tag like on the 1999 retros.Although the IV are not my favorite Jordans, i still need 

to get them because my 1999 retros died by midsole degeneration (falling apart like cracked bread)
frown.gif

Well, if the final product looks like that it is not too bad IMO. The peckles look black to me. The grey is darker than on the OGs and 1999 retros

Maybe they will come with the plastic orange Nike or Jumpman tag like on the 1999 retros.Although the IV are not my favorite Jordans, i still need 

to get them because my 1999 retros died by midsole degeneration (falling apart like cracked bread)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

frown.gif

THEY LOOK OK IN THIS PIC. BLACK SPECKLES CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO THE WINGS.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

frown.gif

THEY LOOK OK IN THIS PIC. BLACK SPECKLES CAN EASILY BE ADDED TO THE WINGS.

can't wait to finally own these i never wanted to spend so much on these but i could finally own a pair as the first owner

can't wait to finally own these i never wanted to spend so much on these but i could finally own a pair as the first owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom