Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

the midsoles are dyed... at least that's what someone who already has a pair told me.... need me a pair of these

Your avy is
pimp.gif

I saw them in person today and almost made me do a backflip even though I can't, or else if I do, my titanium plate and screws will break or move out of place
indifferent.gif

the girl in my avi is Mya G....  and if those IV's look as good as you say i might have double up 

the midsoles are dyed... at least that's what someone who already has a pair told me.... need me a pair of these

Your avy is
pimp.gif

I saw them in person today and almost made me do a backflip even though I can't, or else if I do, my titanium plate and screws will break or move out of place
indifferent.gif

the girl in my avi is Mya G....  and if those IV's look as good as you say i might have double up 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ohboydanny wrote:

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

Oh, and these will easily be the release of the year for JB.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

[HUMAN TORCH] FLAME ON [/HUMAN TORCH]

I guess it's opinion, because I prefer black cement IV's and playoffs to these.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ohboydanny wrote:

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

Oh, and these will easily be the release of the year for JB.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR. JORDAN BRAND IS PULLING OUT THEIR FLAMES IN FEBRUARY. NOTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR WILL EVEN COME CLOSE. NOT EVEN COLUMBIAS. 

[HUMAN TORCH] FLAME ON [/HUMAN TORCH]

I guess it's opinion, because I prefer black cement IV's and playoffs to these.

can you ask this someone to take some detailed pics of the midsoles to share with the rest of us?
pretty curious to see if the rumor is indeed true.
i have very strong doubts.

can you ask this someone to take some detailed pics of the midsoles to share with the rest of us?
pretty curious to see if the rumor is indeed true.
i have very strong doubts.

Your avy is
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Trust me, you'll want to double or quadruple up fam!
wink.gif

Your avy is
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Trust me, you'll want to double or quadruple up fam!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

got on my blue dickies shout out my __ rocket.....audmson looks like a wnba player
laugh.gif

For real though, Amundson is cold. Dude will body ANYONE in the league. Or at least try. But hey, if you wanna try n pack D. Howard...respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom