Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HybridCB7

How difficult do u think these will be to cop on RD???
Should I pre-order these for a little over retail to secure my pair or NDC at midnight???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

With all the new Kids thinking they are cool and  flocking to buy 5+ pairs and reselling you probably have to cop right at midnight.  Glad that its so easy for me to get what I want with no problems, but I would just cop for retail if you are fast at midnight you will get yours, that's all these guy's doing getting the online info from NT and then swiping them up and selling them for profit, just do the same to get yours.  So when a sight has a restock instead of posting on NT its strictly texts and PM.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

How difficult do u think these will be to cop on RD???
Should I pre-order these for a little over retail to secure my pair or NDC at midnight???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

With all the new Kids thinking they are cool and  flocking to buy 5+ pairs and reselling you probably have to cop right at midnight.  Glad that its so easy for me to get what I want with no problems, but I would just cop for retail if you are fast at midnight you will get yours, that's all these guy's doing getting the online info from NT and then swiping them up and selling them for profit, just do the same to get yours.  So when a sight has a restock instead of posting on NT its strictly texts and PM.

laugh.gif
hey any mods gonna create a pm thread to hook up lost dudes who cant cop on rd?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hey any mods gonna create a pm thread to hook up lost dudes who cant cop on rd?
laugh.gif

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

Oh, and these will easily be the release of the year for JB.

At first, I was okay with getting 2 of these but after watching that vid, I might go for three. Haven't worn a new pair of kicks out of the store in go knows how long, these might break that streak.
smokin.gif

Oh, and these will easily be the release of the year for JB.

Most one def of my top 10 favorite Air Jordans of all-time...makes me thing about Do the Right Thing
pimp.gif

Most one def of my top 10 favorite Air Jordans of all-time...makes me thing about Do the Right Thing
pimp.gif

If you don't step your game up on these, you'll miss out.

I expect those to be like the BC 3's last year.

GET THERE EARLY!

GET THERE EARLY!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

GET THERE EARLY!

Naw, its still some BC IIIs floating around my local mall. These will be ghost on RD. 

GET THERE EARLY!

Naw, its still some BC IIIs floating around my local mall. These will be ghost on RD. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

GET THERE EARLY!

Where are you from?

GET THERE EARLY!

Where are you from?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

GET THERE EARLY!

Where are you from?

Indy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

GET THERE EARLY!

Where are you from?

Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom