Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

do you guys think this release will make the price of the 99' retro go down?

It probably will and you can see that the ppl that own them are trying to sell before RD

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

do you guys think this release will make the price of the 99' retro go down?

It probably will and you can see that the ppl that own them are trying to sell before RD

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd
Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!

Alberta baby!!!  No PST, just the 5% GST.......4's will be $200 tax included here in Edmonton
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd
Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!

Alberta baby!!!  No PST, just the 5% GST.......4's will be $200 tax included here in Edmonton
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw andre johnson (JB athlete) wearing these last week. looked alot better than i thought they would

saw andre johnson (JB athlete) wearing these last week. looked alot better than i thought they would

i will be in Denver when these drop and i know this wont be an easy release

any Colorado heads know of some good spots i would be able to cop?

let me know or pm me if you want to keep the info confidential i would really appreciate the help thanks!

i will be in Denver when these drop and i know this wont be an easy release

any Colorado heads know of some good spots i would be able to cop?

let me know or pm me if you want to keep the info confidential i would really appreciate the help thanks!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

maybe I should have my folks down in New Mexico snag me a pair if they are that easy to get down that way...LOL

It's easy to catch pairs around this area man people are offering the chicago 10s at retail now.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

maybe I should have my folks down in New Mexico snag me a pair if they are that easy to get down that way...LOL

It's easy to catch pairs around this area man people are offering the chicago 10s at retail now.

damn that chicago v miami game 4th was crazy. rose and james missed those freethrows? jumpoff, bulls get posession and down by 1, they foul and lose by 4 cmon
laugh.gif
intense
miami takes the w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom