Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus got a text from my connect today shes holding 2 pairs for me size 11. Jus like the concords no need to stress thank god I have a good connect lol. Goodluck everybody its going to be hectic for these.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

Never noticed that before, but why does the netting look so weird on the toebox in that pic? looks like it doesn't extend all the way from the tongue. Looks like just perforated leather...?

movie came out before shoe

shoe is a prerelease model

this is niketalk
had this movie dropped in 2012 cats would've called em "air randys"

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by AttitudeMatters

Never noticed that before, but why does the netting look so weird on the toebox in that pic? looks like it doesn't extend all the way from the tongue. Looks like just perforated leather...?

movie came out before shoe

shoe is a prerelease model

this is niketalk
had this movie dropped in 2012 cats would've called em "air randys"

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastinchitown)  wrote:
One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

This release for sure is going to leave people salty.

Do some work. Buy the shoes or don't, it's simple.

Stop... Just Stop.

You say this same thing EVERY release.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
Dude comes into a thread that's almost 150 pages and tells people not to sleep. 
laugh.gif

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastinchitown)  wrote:
One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Hugo

i calmed down with shoes recently. and now need to save for a nice car..but deff getting these bad boys

feel ya bro. getting too expensive. i think i spend 5000 dollars on kicks last year...
Lol way too much
It aint trickin if you got it
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Hugo

i calmed down with shoes recently. and now need to save for a nice car..but deff getting these bad boys

feel ya bro. getting too expensive. i think i spend 5000 dollars on kicks last year...
Lol way too much
It aint trickin if you got it
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

saw these at the shop the other day, quality look on par. BETTER than the pleather crap we got from the 3's.
they wanted 340 for a pair. 
laugh.gif

saw these at the shop the other day, quality look on par. BETTER than the pleather crap we got from the 3's.
they wanted 340 for a pair. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by edmtl

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd
Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!
having a connect in NJ (where there is no tax) and me visiting NYC/NJ fairly often FTW. i just paypal him money and he cops em for me and when I link up with him he gives them to me and i bring em back to Toronto, no shipping required
pimp.gif

well can u link me to ur connect since im from NJ?????  I need to secure two pairs please.

Originally Posted by edmtl

the only problem with canada is the higher retail and 13% sales tax (in my province) so theyre $215 after tax which is absurd
Don't forget, in the US.  Minimum wage is about $8 and in Canada it's about $10!
having a connect in NJ (where there is no tax) and me visiting NYC/NJ fairly often FTW. i just paypal him money and he cops em for me and when I link up with him he gives them to me and i bring em back to Toronto, no shipping required
pimp.gif

well can u link me to ur connect since im from NJ?????  I need to secure two pairs please.

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastin[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naperville[/color])  wrote:

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

fixed

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastin[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naperville[/color])  wrote:

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

fixed

I think people know by now that the hype for dang near every Jordan will lead to quick sell out and lots of salty folks.

I think people know by now that the hype for dang near every Jordan will lead to quick sell out and lots of salty folks.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

is anybody passing on these because of the darker shade of grey?

The darker shade of grey is no problem. The grey on the 2012s is close to the shade of the OGs.

The darker shade of grey is no problem. The grey on the 2012s is close to the shade of the OGs.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I need to see them in person. Too many pictures, showing too many different shades.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I need to see them in person. Too many pictures, showing too many different shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom