Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Nike jacking up the price on all these retros, I wish they would update the technology on them retros like putting zoom in the forefoot or something. I love the looks of these retros, but they are hard on the feet...not comfy at all

Originally Posted by nimhet

With Nike jacking up the price on all these retros, I wish they would update the technology on them retros like putting zoom in the forefoot or something. I love the looks of these retros, but they are hard on the feet...not comfy at all
that's probably the reason they didn't put "AIR" on the back tab...there's no longer any air insoles in those things.

Originally Posted by nimhet

that's probably the reason they didn't put "AIR" on the back tab...there's no longer any air insoles in those things.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Why are you standing like a woman?

roll.gif

Now Modern Notoriety is reporting the Bred 4s are definitely dropping on Black Friday 2012?

Now Modern Notoriety is reporting the Bred 4s are definitely dropping on Black Friday 2012?

^^^ Probably because he's trying to show the traditional shoe shot (right shoe), as well as the "Nike Air" (left shoe).

^^^ Probably because he's trying to show the traditional shoe shot (right shoe), as well as the "Nike Air" (left shoe).

SoleAddict34 wrote:
yeah, the air-sole unit in the forefoot. I have a suspicion its no longer in there.

Oh, I hadnt heard that before, but I wouldnt be surprised tho, this is like the fake carbon fiber

SoleAddict34 wrote:
yeah, the air-sole unit in the forefoot. I have a suspicion its no longer in there.

Oh, I hadnt heard that before, but I wouldnt be surprised tho, this is like the fake carbon fiber

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

SoleAddict34 wrote:
huh? Are you talking about the forefoot?

if your theory is correct then does that mean the iii's and vi's still have them since they still have the word "air" on the heel?
i'm willing to bet the lack of the word "air" has nothing to do with the lack of air unit in the forefoot.
if anyone has proof otherwise then do share. i have a pair of 06 pure iv's that can settle a strong argument if need be.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

SoleAddict34 wrote:
huh? Are you talking about the forefoot?

if your theory is correct then does that mean the iii's and vi's still have them since they still have the word "air" on the heel?
i'm willing to bet the lack of the word "air" has nothing to do with the lack of air unit in the forefoot.
if anyone has proof otherwise then do share. i have a pair of 06 pure iv's that can settle a strong argument if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom