Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that leather looks like the leather from the CDP V's, makes me wanna wait for the blk, gray, red (tumbled leather) IV's instead.

that leather looks like the leather from the CDP V's, makes me wanna wait for the blk, gray, red (tumbled leather) IV's instead.

I'm glad I am down at school right by St. Louis. Way easier to get kicks down here than in Chicago. St. Louis isn't very big and there cornfields everywhere out of the city haha. Chicago is obviously the home of Michael Jordan so it's a whole new atmosphere.I should be able to cop these no problem and hopefully X2. Thank god
pimp.gif

I'm glad I am down at school right by St. Louis. Way easier to get kicks down here than in Chicago. St. Louis isn't very big and there cornfields everywhere out of the city haha. Chicago is obviously the home of Michael Jordan so it's a whole new atmosphere.I should be able to cop these no problem and hopefully X2. Thank god
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Its hard to make any money by flipping a GR Jordan especially when you buy them at retail price and sell them after everyone got theirs (except for the XIs). Unless you willing to sit on them for a while. Let history repeat itself...22O MAX after release just like all the other hot release, eg BC3s.

I hope they don't have a high re-sell value cause i would rather see people get their pair than end up paying high prices cause they missed out due to work or other causes. $220 would be nice but you have to consider that BC3s came out in 2008 while these have not retroed in a while and it's in pretty much all the sneaker heads wish list including the new born J fanatics from the cords release as mention above. Not hyping this release but $220 is a steal for a resell price if your the buyer...I sure hope I'm wrong and everyone cops with ease!

Its hard to make any money by flipping a GR Jordan especially when you buy them at retail price and sell them after everyone got theirs (except for the XIs). Unless you willing to sit on them for a while. Let history repeat itself...22O MAX after release just like all the other hot release, eg BC3s.

I hope they don't have a high re-sell value cause i would rather see people get their pair than end up paying high prices cause they missed out due to work or other causes. $220 would be nice but you have to consider that BC3s came out in 2008 while these have not retroed in a while and it's in pretty much all the sneaker heads wish list including the new born J fanatics from the cords release as mention above. Not hyping this release but $220 is a steal for a resell price if your the buyer...I sure hope I'm wrong and everyone cops with ease!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Qft

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Qft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom