Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see pics of these the more I know I'm going to be disappointed. I know the paint will be thin on the midsoles. If the paint on my db iv's have started to crack on the midsoles what makes me think they did a better job on a gr? I've only worn my db iv's 4 times and I'm not a big person. It's gonna be like the wc iii's from last year for me all over again. Was excited to get them and ended up hating them because of the cheap pleather and greasy feel of it. I'm not even gonna try to compare the cement iv's to the '99 release because it's unrealistic. Gonna compare them to the mars, military, and cdp's to see if the quality has improved. I swear I'm looking toward to the military and fire red iv's because there's less likely a chance of jb screwing these up besides the shape but I'm not holding my breath on it.

The more I see pics of these the more I know I'm going to be disappointed. I know the paint will be thin on the midsoles. If the paint on my db iv's have started to crack on the midsoles what makes me think they did a better job on a gr? I've only worn my db iv's 4 times and I'm not a big person. It's gonna be like the wc iii's from last year for me all over again. Was excited to get them and ended up hating them because of the cheap pleather and greasy feel of it. I'm not even gonna try to compare the cement iv's to the '99 release because it's unrealistic. Gonna compare them to the mars, military, and cdp's to see if the quality has improved. I swear I'm looking toward to the military and fire red iv's because there's less likely a chance of jb screwing these up besides the shape but I'm not holding my breath on it.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

o08mxw.jpg
Nice

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Will these fit like the III and V retros of recent? Haven't owned a pair of IV's in years. I'm a size 11 in the III and V retro from the past year. Safe to say a size 11 will work for me in this retro?

I've decided to cop since seeing updated pics with the slightly lighter gray.
I believe they'll fit like the 3s.
True to size.

I'm a size 11, and I fit the 3s in an 11.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Will these fit like the III and V retros of recent? Haven't owned a pair of IV's in years. I'm a size 11 in the III and V retro from the past year. Safe to say a size 11 will work for me in this retro?

I've decided to cop since seeing updated pics with the slightly lighter gray.
I believe they'll fit like the 3s.
True to size.

I'm a size 11, and I fit the 3s in an 11.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

yea bro all JB #!@+ has been a hlf size to big...im just gonna start gettin a 9 instead of my reg 9.5....cuz i cant have another pair of hlf size to big jordans

I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

yea bro all JB #!@+ has been a hlf size to big...im just gonna start gettin a 9 instead of my reg 9.5....cuz i cant have another pair of hlf size to big jordans

makes sense since all jordan retro's since the flint 13's from 2010 have fit big.

makes sense since all jordan retro's since the flint 13's from 2010 have fit big.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.
SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

this.
pimp.gif

although the only hangtag i'd rock would have to say nike air on it.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.
SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

this.
pimp.gif

although the only hangtag i'd rock would have to say nike air on it.

^^Online---Yes for the EastCoast, 9 PM for the WestCoast.

My local stores are opening at 8 AM but the time could change depending on what the Mall Management/Security decides.

^^Online---Yes for the EastCoast, 9 PM for the WestCoast.

My local stores are opening at 8 AM but the time could change depending on what the Mall Management/Security decides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom