Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Online---Yes for the EastCoast, 9 PM for the WestCoast.

My local stores are opening at 8 AM but the time could change depending on what the Mall Management/Security decides.

Yea, sorry, I should've asked midnight in-store. Don't wanna deal with the o nline debacle at midnight. 

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^Online---Yes for the EastCoast, 9 PM for the WestCoast.

My local stores are opening at 8 AM but the time could change depending on what the Mall Management/Security decides.

Yea, sorry, I should've asked midnight in-store. Don't wanna deal with the o nline debacle at midnight. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

tumblr_lyqru81i891qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

Give me both
pimp.gif

do the 15% NDC promo codes work on these type of releases? all they told me was it wouldnt work on swoosh, apple products, and gift cards.

do the 15% NDC promo codes work on these type of releases? all they told me was it wouldnt work on swoosh, apple products, and gift cards.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy
only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy
only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy

ivs are about 60 bucks less though pricewise these win, popular wise red foams maybe. both are coming out in a long time although red ones aren't a retro or remake of the red pros in 02 .

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy

ivs are about 60 bucks less though pricewise these win, popular wise red foams maybe. both are coming out in a long time although red ones aren't a retro or remake of the red pros in 02 .

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

makes sense since all jordan retro's since the flint 13's from 2010 have fit big.

Not true, the aj 3 fit same like the 2001And the 2012 chicago X even fit slightlyTighter than the 2005 X retros!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I emailed some guy on eBay that has a sz 8 and he told me they run half a sz big, I never told him I wore a 8.5 so it might be true

makes sense since all jordan retro's since the flint 13's from 2010 have fit big.

Not true, the aj 3 fit same like the 2001And the 2012 chicago X even fit slightlyTighter than the 2005 X retros!

less than 3 weeks away and then the lbj bb come out gonna be expensive month again :/

less than 3 weeks away and then the lbj bb come out gonna be expensive month again :/

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

They are available for preorder here if you wiling to pay $200
http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/19003/category/587

The are sold out. Try adding it to your cart and you will get an error message. 
Sorry to hear that i was able to get a size 11 earlier, and the red foams to.
all good. How much was it after shipping and tax? isn't it like 235? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom