Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW we're talking! The "Tech Grey" 4s look good. I just wish they'd place the mesh back on a slant.

After buying Lebron 8s, it makes it that much easier to walk away from this brand for good. These will be one of the last new releases I buy from Jordan Brand.

NOW we're talking! The "Tech Grey" 4s look good. I just wish they'd place the mesh back on a slant.

After buying Lebron 8s, it makes it that much easier to walk away from this brand for good. These will be one of the last new releases I buy from Jordan Brand.

For those that don't know... these have been confirmed to have black specks on the grey..... they will be what you all have been waiting for

For those that don't know... these have been confirmed to have black specks on the grey..... they will be what you all have been waiting for

Copped x2
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I dont even know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

word, Ninjas have waited 10 plus years since the last release and this is what you give us...

I remember there used to be petitions, can we get one going for a real pair of white/cement 4s
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I dont even know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

word, Ninjas have waited 10 plus years since the last release and this is what you give us...

I remember there used to be petitions, can we get one going for a real pair of white/cement 4s
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom