Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t6p3b.gif
if those are real

Lol.....guess that MN pic was to fool people....smh

One of the worst retros of all time. I just can't see purists falling in love with this shoe....if that's the final released version that is...

Lol.....guess that MN pic was to fool people....smh

One of the worst retros of all time. I just can't see purists falling in love with this shoe....if that's the final released version that is...

They are fakes, in the catalog picture you can see that the tab on the back of sneaker is also speckled, on the sneakers shown it isn't speckled at all and when looking at my other 4's the tab on the heel of the sneaker is way to long. So i think that they are fake but i could be wrong
tired.gif

They are fakes, in the catalog picture you can see that the tab on the back of sneaker is also speckled, on the sneakers shown it isn't speckled at all and when looking at my other 4's the tab on the heel of the sneaker is way to long. So i think that they are fake but i could be wrong
tired.gif

i remember when fakes were bubblling heavy in 02-03 and you could tell off bat whether they were fakes or not .. but now the materials being used are identical so the similarities are so much more noticeable ... I always wanted cement IV's but never came around to buying. these are'nt looking good quality wise so far i got feel the leather in person b4 i cop

i remember when fakes were bubblling heavy in 02-03 and you could tell off bat whether they were fakes or not .. but now the materials being used are identical so the similarities are so much more noticeable ... I always wanted cement IV's but never came around to buying. these are'nt looking good quality wise so far i got feel the leather in person b4 i cop

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Weatherman

SMH. Those are 1000% fake. Look at the size of the netting in that 2nd pic.. also look at any other fakes on ebay.

Actually, since the whole purpose of not posting live links is cause other people might be bidding, just look at these FAKES which look identical: http://cgi.ebay.com/JORDA...%#*@&hash=item45fbaf8617
lol, you must be new to JB retros...
What in the world are you talking about? You trying to claim these are legit? Cause they are mos definitely 100% fake...
indifferent.gif

SMH. Those are 1000% fake. Look at the size of the netting in that 2nd pic.. also look at any other fakes on ebay.

Actually, since the whole purpose of not posting live links is cause other people might be bidding, just look at these FAKES which look identical: http://cgi.ebay.com/JORDA...%#*@&hash=item45fbaf8617
What in the world are you talking about? You trying to claim these are legit? Cause they are mos definitely 100% fake...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
He's saying most recent JB retros are comparable, if not worse, than fakes.

indifferent.gif
He's saying most recent JB retros are comparable, if not worse, than fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom