Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol

These dudes never stop complaining. You know damn well you'll still buy this shoe no matter what discrepancy it has.

shuttttupppp.
oh aight so we just ignore the declining quality, and link to our reselling business...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol

These dudes never stop complaining. You know damn well you'll still buy this shoe no matter what discrepancy it has.

shuttttupppp.
oh aight so we just ignore the declining quality, and link to our reselling business...

To the people who got em early, how do they fit?
nerd.gif

Ordering the X's online was a huge pain in the @*+. Can't take that risk with these bad boys.

Ordering the X's online was a huge pain in the @*+. Can't take that risk with these bad boys.

It would be crazy if they released these "tech-greys" and then a couple months down the line they actually released a "cement grey"....sound familiar? (v. red vi/infrared package)
laugh.gif
. That would be another slap in the face from JB to it's consumer.

It would be crazy if they released these "tech-greys" and then a couple months down the line they actually released a "cement grey"....sound familiar? (v. red vi/infrared package)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif

I can imagine it. Since the Olympic vi/vii pack is gonna retail for $350, why not make a cement iv pack? Quality leather on the white/cement and durabuck on the black/cement. I'm over 'Nike Air' coming back since I can 'doctor' these if I choose. I think a lot of us would pay $350 for this package with right materials and color.

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif

I can imagine it. Since the Olympic vi/vii pack is gonna retail for $350, why not make a cement iv pack? Quality leather on the white/cement and durabuck on the black/cement. I'm over 'Nike Air' coming back since I can 'doctor' these if I choose. I think a lot of us would pay $350 for this package with right materials and color.

Originally Posted by Tang

Why don't people realize that if JB used high quality leather the shoes would be $250+

Were they $250+ back in the day when they did use REAL leather? Didn't think so. They could easily use real leather again, but why do that when it's going to sell REGARDLESS? Cut corners; use cheaper, inexpensive material, save money in the process, raise prices and they win x1000. They're maximizing their profit with that method.

but it does seem like their taking some notice and using the highest grade of fake leather out there now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

Why don't people realize that if JB used high quality leather the shoes would be $250+

Were they $250+ back in the day when they did use REAL leather? Didn't think so. They could easily use real leather again, but why do that when it's going to sell REGARDLESS? Cut corners; use cheaper, inexpensive material, save money in the process, raise prices and they win x1000. They're maximizing their profit with that method.

but it does seem like their taking some notice and using the highest grade of fake leather out there now.
laugh.gif

I second that i mean if the YOTD durants sold out in 3 minutes good lord im scared to know what these will do

I second that i mean if the YOTD durants sold out in 3 minutes good lord im scared to know what these will do

Originally Posted by h0vit0

totally different these will last at least 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom