Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap.. bans and suspensions flying through the thread. 
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait for the 18th to just get here already. But first, must spend money on Valentines day
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Snap.. bans and suspensions flying through the thread. 
30t6p3b.gif

Can't wait for the 18th to just get here already. But first, must spend money on Valentines day
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

man these ndc reps are weird. lady said they are the tech greys? whhhaaatttttt...
ndc chat
chat_agent.png
"The Jordan IV that is releasing on 2/18 would be White/Black-Tech Grey."
chat_agent.png
"I can share your feedback with my team that you would like us to release the Jordan IV in Cement."

man these ndc reps are weird. lady said they are the tech greys? whhhaaatttttt...
ndc chat
chat_agent.png
"The Jordan IV that is releasing on 2/18 would be White/Black-Tech Grey."
chat_agent.png
"I can share your feedback with my team that you would like us to release the Jordan IV in Cement."

lol

These dudes never stop complaining. You know damn well you'll still buy this shoe no matter what discrepancy it has.

shuttttupppp.

lol

These dudes never stop complaining. You know damn well you'll still buy this shoe no matter what discrepancy it has.

shuttttupppp.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol

shuttttupppp.

right?!!! as Eazy E would say "I aint said sh$t son..." I'm all in! give me 2 pair, and tha rest can keep on rowin in their boat up sh*t creek!!!!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol

shuttttupppp.

right?!!! as Eazy E would say "I aint said sh$t son..." I'm all in! give me 2 pair, and tha rest can keep on rowin in their boat up sh*t creek!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom