Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many comments are being made about a sneaker that's probably just hitting production now and hasn't been seen. Those pics are just early samples.

Too many comments are being made about a sneaker that's probably just hitting production now and hasn't been seen. Those pics are just early samples.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

These look like !!%%.

They really do. I've waited waaaayyy too long for these to end up with this fake !%% shoe. Can't get 99's because they're too old. Ah well...And I have plenty of reason to believe they will come out that crappy. Its a Jordan retro, I really don't expect it to get any better lol

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

These look like !!%%.

They really do. I've waited waaaayyy too long for these to end up with this fake !%% shoe. Can't get 99's because they're too old. Ah well...And I have plenty of reason to believe they will come out that crappy. Its a Jordan retro, I really don't expect it to get any better lol

Smh, as soon as Air-Randy or VMV post the final version with all the corrections made, this thread will turn into the "
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Copped, just placed my order, waiting for my tracking, paid $280" thread. I can see it coming 

Smh, as soon as Air-Randy or VMV post the final version with all the corrections made, this thread will turn into the "
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Copped, just placed my order, waiting for my tracking, paid $280" thread. I can see it coming 

man some of you have got to stop complaining. if you like them , then cop. if you don't like them, then move on. You guys are complaining but you haven't even seen official pictures
30t6p3b.gif

man some of you have got to stop complaining. if you like them , then cop. if you don't like them, then move on. You guys are complaining but you haven't even seen official pictures
30t6p3b.gif

Remember the early version 6 sample before we had actual pics? It looked totally different and we got the 6 we have these days. The sample was ugly but it turned out as one of the most sought after shoe we have. Speckles can be done on ur own if they come like that... But lets wait for final product and actual release pics

Remember the early version 6 sample before we had actual pics? It looked totally different and we got the 6 we have these days. The sample was ugly but it turned out as one of the most sought after shoe we have. Speckles can be done on ur own if they come like that... But lets wait for final product and actual release pics

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

30t6p3b.gif

I think u dont understand why so manyAre angry and complaining. Because mostOf them (including me) want the aj 4Being retroed like the way they should Look like, because we love the og colorways.While changing nike logos to jumpman Is acceptable, the change of colorblockingIs not. It makes the shoe look ******edAnd lose the contrast of the design.dont know did that on the outsolesOf these samples, but im sure it wasNot Tinker!

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

30t6p3b.gif

I think u dont understand why so manyAre angry and complaining. Because mostOf them (including me) want the aj 4Being retroed like the way they should Look like, because we love the og colorways.While changing nike logos to jumpman Is acceptable, the change of colorblockingIs not. It makes the shoe look ******edAnd lose the contrast of the design.dont know did that on the outsolesOf these samples, but im sure it wasNot Tinker!

Originally Posted by AEA18

The hang tag looks like the same one on the recent retro 3's does this mean these could release in OG box like the 3's?

And the hangtag should be actuallyMade of a thin translucent hangtagLike on the 1999 retros.Jb, instead of giving us a niketagOn those retro+ jordans, justgive us og colors with nike logos!This is so ridiculous.

Originally Posted by AEA18

The hang tag looks like the same one on the recent retro 3's does this mean these could release in OG box like the 3's?

And the hangtag should be actuallyMade of a thin translucent hangtagLike on the 1999 retros.Jb, instead of giving us a niketagOn those retro+ jordans, justgive us og colors with nike logos!This is so ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom