Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted a pair of white/cement IVs but these retros don't do the originals any justice with those weak *#% speckles so I will probably pass, especially at the $150-160 price tag.

I've always wanted a pair of white/cement IVs but these retros don't do the originals any justice with those weak *#% speckles so I will probably pass, especially at the $150-160 price tag.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

4's my favorite

same here, but these do the retro's no justice at all.  speckles are grey.  they are supposed to be black.  i've copped a lot of nonsense, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.  i can't cop these or the ashy/silver Vs.  guess i'll wait or stack money for a wearable pair with Nike Air.

who am i kidding?  i'll probably cop one pair.  i know i'll see somebody with them and think they're tough.  if not then i can get my moneyback with a return or resale.  even put it in the B/S for retail shipped.  doesn't hurt to cop.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

4's my favorite

same here, but these do the retro's no justice at all.  speckles are grey.  they are supposed to be black.  i've copped a lot of nonsense, but a line has to be drawn somewhere.  i can't cop these or the ashy/silver Vs.  guess i'll wait or stack money for a wearable pair with Nike Air.

who am i kidding?  i'll probably cop one pair.  i know i'll see somebody with them and think they're tough.  if not then i can get my moneyback with a return or resale.  even put it in the B/S for retail shipped.  doesn't hurt to cop.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Too many comments are being made about a sneaker that's probably just hitting production now and hasn't been seen. Those pics are just early samples.
theres still months before these go into production
the sample is not a good look though.. and with the tech grey cw on the product code optimism is lack

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Too many comments are being made about a sneaker that's probably just hitting production now and hasn't been seen. Those pics are just early samples.
theres still months before these go into production
the sample is not a good look though.. and with the tech grey cw on the product code optimism is lack

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

read that the Oreo IV's are expected to drop Summer 2012..

would cop
pimp.gif

Im telling you they are probably going to look like the Cement dub zeros in terms of Color. I wish they wouldve just left the White/Cement alone.

Im telling you they are probably going to look like the Cement dub zeros in terms of Color. I wish they wouldve just left the White/Cement alone.

I'm sure in the end the color will be fine, just the quality will be what everyone complains about

I've been hesitant about copping og pairs for so long due to them falling apart!

I'm sure in the end the color will be fine, just the quality will be what everyone complains about

I've been hesitant about copping og pairs for so long due to them falling apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom