Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $160 price tag shouldnt come as a surprise.  Some of the retros in 2011 started carrying a $160 price tag. Its JBs way of preparing you for the price change across the board. 

It's threads like this that make us seem like sneaker nerds. People, it's not that hard. You like, you buy. You don't like, leave it be. What good is complaining about a shoe six months out from when it's due to release based on a sample pic? Makes no sense to me, but I guess the newer "collectors" are younger. Maybe it's me. Meh....

It's threads like this that make us seem like sneaker nerds. People, it's not that hard. You like, you buy. You don't like, leave it be. What good is complaining about a shoe six months out from when it's due to release based on a sample pic? Makes no sense to me, but I guess the newer "collectors" are younger. Maybe it's me. Meh....

I know I'm beating the dead horse here, but it was sure nice when JB released quality products at quality prices.  
$99.99 for some White/Cement 4's back in '99 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't mind paying $160+ for the XIII's this past year (minus the Flints because the lack of 3M was a travesty)  because quality was up to par.  They really out did themselves with them. 

I know I'm beating the dead horse here, but it was sure nice when JB released quality products at quality prices.  
$99.99 for some White/Cement 4's back in '99 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't mind paying $160+ for the XIII's this past year (minus the Flints because the lack of 3M was a travesty)  because quality was up to par.  They really out did themselves with them. 

Originally Posted by beh235

Because if we all stay silent the chance of makingThem change is almost like zero.If enough people give a bad feedback,There is still a chance of causing a change.Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds,They were meant to be retro plus withMuch red at the front midsoleand a red nike air logo, but got changedSlightly before release.

Because if we all stay silent the chance of makingThem change is almost like zero.If enough people give a bad feedback,There is still a chance of causing a change.Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds,They were meant to be retro plus withMuch red at the front midsoleand a red nike air logo, but got changedSlightly before release.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I saw the samples of these in GS today in person. Looked pretty good. I can't wait to see the men's version.
Did it look like the 99s?

I saw the samples of these in GS today in person. Looked pretty good. I can't wait to see the men's version.
Did it look like the 99s?

Definatly good to hear ..... I would hate to pass on a shoe I been waiting on for so long

Definatly good to hear ..... I would hate to pass on a shoe I been waiting on for so long

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Ok. And give me other examples of how complaining has worked since then? Be honest, I think they changed that because the infrared blocking was truly horrendous. Those pair are only worth money because it was changed, but had they released people wouldn't have liked them.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Ok. And give me other examples of how complaining has worked since then? Be honest, I think they changed that because the infrared blocking was truly horrendous. Those pair are only worth money because it was changed, but had they released people wouldn't have liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom